Discrimination (Part 1)

It's been a day since you and your team went on your field trip to the Forest of Forever Fall. The kingdom was now beginning to decorate itself for the upcoming Vytal Festival. However, you were sent off-campus once again for the weekend to help investigate another dust robbery at a nearby dust shop. It was the same conditions as last time. Money was left and all the dust was stolen. You walked up to one of the detectives and began asking questions about the robbery.

y/n: You guys got any leads on where they may have gone?

Detective 1: Nope. It's always the same. We lose them near the edge of the town.

You sighed and frustration and took a look at the shop that was in ruin. Something stuck out to you. You walked over to what it was and after moving some rubble you discovered a feather. You remembered from the picture you saw of Roman that he keeps a feather in his hat and this feather seemed to look just like it. You took a quick sniff of the feather to get a good idea of what you believed could be Roman's scent. The detectives noticed and walked up to you.

Detective 2: What did you find kid?

You held up the feather.

y/n: He wears this in his hat I believe.

Detective 1: Well it's better than nothing. Thanks, kid.

You looked around a little more but realized there couldn't be anything left to find. You decided to look around for the rest of team RWBY because you remembered that Weiss nagged everybody to come out to the docs today and greet the students from the students at Vaccuo. And as luck would have it they were at the docs in front of the dust shop. Once you saw them Ruby turned to where you were with a shocked look on her face.

Ruby: Hey! What's y/n doing here?

The rest of team RWBY turned around surprised to see you as well as they all began to walk towards you.

Yang: y/n? Is this what you've been up to all this time when you said you had to go away for a bit?

Blake: You did say you were on an investigation. Is this it?

y/n: Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys. I trust you guys. It's that I'm supposed to keep this a secret so that whoever did this doesn't know I'm going after them.

Weiss: Well, what the heck happened here anyway?

Detective 1: Robbery. Second dust shop to be hit up this week. This place is turning into a jungle.

Yang sighed sadly at hearing this.

Yang: That's terrible.

Detective 2: They left all the money again.

Ruby looked over at the detectives.

Detective 1: Ehh. Just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much dust?

Detective 2: I don't know. An army?

Detective 1: You thinking the ehh... White Fang?

Detective 2: Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

You tensed up a bit when they brought up the White Fang.

Weiss: Hmph. The White Fang.

Everyone turned to Weiss.

Weiss: What an awful bunch of degenerates.

You and Blake got a little mad at Weiss.

y/n: They're not degenerates.

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss turned to Blake.

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.