Kidnapper?

Jerome's P.O.V.

Darkness surrounding me I slowly stretched. My fangs resting on my lower lip I tensed as soon as I smelled the air....What was that?

Curiosity sweeping across my mind I jolted up immediately recognizing the smell....I haven't seen one of those in forever...Wait.....Never mind....I haven't ever seen one...

I smelled one though....I'm smelling one right now! The grey of the cave now lit up as moonlight peeked through the entry way I sprung to my feet.

Immediately bolting into a sprint as I tracked down what I was pretty sure was the smell of a human. I just want to see one, only one....Then I'll leave....Unless they have fish....

Not just any fish....Raw fish.....I don't need no filthy stinkin' cooked nemo I want it all naturel....I'm alone too much....For sure....Yeah definitely....Lawl...

MAH GAWD JEROME SHUT UP!!! Focusing my mind away from my thoughts I tensed as I saw something red and orange light up a part of the forest.....

It's still night time though.....Did the sun fall down? Panicking I picked up my pace needing to know if the sun was alright.

My chest rising and falling quickly I leapt through the bushes getting closer and closer I yelped afraid as I rammed into something, someone should I say....

Our eyes locking contact I felt my eyes grow the same size as rocks so did his......Oh my gosh... Soft, flufy fur layed on the top of his head a bit of it casting over his face.

Grey surrounding his huge, big, brown eyes we stared at each other for a few seconds before we screamed. The boy trying to get up he fell back down as I flipped backwards continuing to scream.

"PRESTON ARE YOU OK?!?!?" Another voice shouted causing me to bolt upwards. His face filled with fear I watched helpless as his chest rise and fell extremely quickly as he staggered and fell back onto the

ground. His body crumpling I out stretched my paws catching him in my grasp. Slinging him over my back I rushed away from where the tiny piece of sun fell.

The poor thing....I really didn't mean to......Awwwww.....I just screwed everything up.....Similar shouts and cries echoed from where I ran away from as I escaped crawling back to my cave.

Scurrying into the cave I kneeled down. Placing him in the moss that I sleep in. Circling around him I curled myself around him so I was cuddling him as I drifted off to sleep again.

Listening to the sound of the human's heart beat....I can't believe it.....They're actually real!......Sounded like there were others though.....Maybe once he feels better I can bring him back....

Yeah....Wow...A human....