Sunrises And Surprises

--= ?????'s + P.O.V. =--

"You can't seriously expect him to actually kill somebody!?!?" Ali growled. A smirk lacing my lips I just stared my lover in the eye.

"Why wouldn't he?" I wondered. Feeling rather suspicious of my other turtle dove Ali just snorted a little before answering.

"Vikk is a Brit. Right? And unless you're thinking of Voldemort from Harry Potter, British people don't kill other people. ESPECIALLY if you're talking about Mr.VikkStar." Ali snorted.

Narrowing my eyes at Ali I just let out a simple laugh. Trying my best to ease the tension but it only made Ali's anger rise...... Oh well... Can't blame a guy for trying.....right?

"You're British too ya know." I snorted. Irony hitting Ali in the face like a brick I just laughed even more.

"Yeah and proud of it. Kenny." Ali growled. Venom sapping Ali's voice I almost took a step back in surprise...... Almost...

"We've gone through this Ali. It's not Kenny to you..... Its Daddy." I winked. Ali's face going a bright shade of red I whipped around and walked away snickering.

Leaving Ali with a blush that was practically burning away his cheeks.

--= Vikk's +P.O.V. =--

My hands shook as did my knees. Goosebumps raked my skin tauntingly as I watched the beg hinting of a beautiful sunrise peak over the horizon....

All the colours mixed in as one leaving a pinkish/orangish colour to it. But only in one spot that was shaped like a circle.

The rest of the sky was still dark. Therefore only meaning it was the beginning of the sunrise, or... A quarter into it....It really was beautiful.

But I was too busy being paranoid to actually enjoy anything for more than thirty seconds before dreaming out and squealing, cringing, flinching, or straight out running for the hills.

It's kinda stupid.... But I'm just nervous.... I'm sure anyone else in my shoes would be scared as heck right now. I can bet my money on that.

It's seriously getting to me though....

I can't handle this...... The guilt.... The thought it's..... It's haunting me!..... I need to tell somebody... Anybody!... Next person that comes to see me I'll tell....

I just hope they don't hate me after what I say.....