Nightmares

Mitch's P.O.V.

~Dream~

"YOU NEED TO STOP BEING A DUMBASS AND START CARING!!!! PRESTON IS IN THERE!!! VIKK AND LACHLAN ARE IN!!

ARE YOU SAYING PRESTON DOESN'T MATTER?!??!! THAT AN ANIMAL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PRESTON!!!" Rob yelled his eyes flaring with fury.

I stood my ground going right in his face not being able to control my body as I snapped back at him, not regretting a single thing I said

"THEY'RE BOTH PERFECTLY FINE!!! THE BACCA ISN'T HURTING PRESTON HE'S TAKING CARE OF HIM YOU PRESTON LOVING DOUCHE!!!!" I snarled

The area silencing I turned my head to see two pairs of eyes staring at me before disappearing. Lachlan and Vikk glaring at me coldly siding with Rob on this argument.

"You know Mitch.....Maybe we should just do this without you....It's dangerous! It attacked Preston! We have the right to retaliate" Lachlan pointed out his voice calming the tension.

Vikk shot him a look before turning back to me, his face caring and understanding. Come on Vikk, please, you got to understand...

"I....I don't know guys I'm on Mitch's side....Preston isn't dead...We saw him with the bacca before...He doesn't look like he's hurt...So there's no point in attacking it." Vikk defended

Walking over and standing right beside me, Rob and Lachlan's face showing pure shock at Vikk's point. It was a pretty good point.

Rob opening his mouth to make a half a** remark Lachlan's scream deafened any sound around us. A gunfire quickly following Lachlan's scream.

"JEROME!!!!!" Preston's screamed. Rob's eyes widening he turned his head to the side horror now growing on his face as he looked where Preston's voice came from.

"Oh my..." Rob tried an ear piercing scream of pain following right after. Snapping my head to the scream I felt my eyes go wide as the bacca crumpled to the ground.

Preston crying right beside him I reached out my arm until I heard another gunshot. Red blinding my vision I turned to see Lachlan wide eyed with a gun in his hands..

Vikk's scream the last thing I heard.....

~End of Dream!~

My eyes snapping open , panic in my mind I jolted upright. Cold sweat dripping down the side of my forehead.

Sticky water stuck to my chest, my skin irritated I brought my hand to my face to rub my eyes feeling tears splash as soon as I touched them.....

My throat burning I closed my mouth realizing I was screaming..........'What the hell was that?' (Sorry for the language :O )

Quickly remembering my dream and what happened last night I felt my heart drop into my stomach......

'I could have saved him.....I could have warned everyone sooner....Vikk stood up for the wrong side....My side....Rob was right....I had the chance....

Why didn't I save Preston?'