Hello?

Rob's P.O.V.

"Where the hell is everyone?!?! Gosh! I feel so alone right now....And I'm talking to myself....Great job Rob!" I complimented.

My feet swept me in circles as I paced around the area. The bright sun and blue sky loomed above me majestically and beautifully.

Shaking my head swiftly I focused on what was important. I needed to make sure where everybody was and if they were ok.

Thoughts in my head took control over my body. Scanning the area I let my eyes focus on what I needed.

Everything was dead. Quiet. Not a single bit of movement. Not a single drop of sound. No laughing or chatting or mumbled whispers. Nothing.

The tents bowed down as the wind blowed above them. The breeze tickled my hair and stung my cheeks. Biting at my eyelashes I felt my eyes start to tear.

"Hello?" I questioned. My feet shuffled below me. Anxious and worried nobody would reply. I nearly jumped out of my skin when somebody did.

"Hello." A voice spoke up. The familiar tone of it rang in my ears. My blood going cold I whipped around. Desperate to find who responded to me.

No sign of any life or any sign of it. Just like it was mere moments ago. I swear I heard him. Or maybe it's all in my mind....

I don't know anymore...My whole body turning in a circle I froze as soon as I heard another voice respond to me.

The voice sounding familiar I turned around. No sign of anyone. A sigh escaped my lips. Yet the hairs on the back of my neck still stood up straight.

Was it all in my mind? Was it real?

================================================================

Hey Gummy Bears, it has been a while since I updated. I apologize for that. I hope you're all ok with this

but I am going to slow down the updates for a while. I have been having so much going on.

A lot of stress on my shoulders. I promise you everything is and will be fine. Just one teeny thing I need to fix.

So for now it will be one to two updates per day. I hope this is alright with all of you and if it isn't. Well. I am sorry to disappoint you.

Sincerely, MisfortunateMC