Hello

Preston's P.O.V

My stomach dropped whenever one of the guys talked. Opening my mouth to try to speak someone else budded in.

Adrenaline flared in my veins as my stomach twisted in knots. Boredom turned to annoyance.

A sneer curled it's way onto my lips as I finally spoke up. Interrupting them in their own conversation.

"Hey Mitch I am going to sit by the fire is that alright?" I questioned. My palms burned badly as he stared at me.

All of them turned to stare at me awkwardly. A lump bulged in my throat. Making it hard to breathe he just bobbed his head slightly.

A huge smile escaped my lips as I rushed out of there as fast as I could. My thoughts taking over my body and direction.

I walked wherever my feet would take me. The bright sun and cloudless sky beamed above me.

Long trickles of grass leaned on my bare feet. Tickling my ankles and tips of my toes. The sound of my feet shifting the dirt pleasured my ears.

The loneliness calmed me as birds danced and soared in the air. I watched, a huge smile of relaxation on my face.

My chest rose and fell but I didn't feel anything. My body numbed from joy. A small breeze rushed on my face as I closed my eyes.

All the pain and stress blew off of me and escaped in the wind. The leaves danced with the wind.

The tents around me about two meters away swooned in the breeze. The smile on my lips grew. I probably looked insane.

A laugh spit out of my mouth. Happiness pounded in my veins as joy fluttered in my chest. My skin warmed by the light of the sun.

A small flicker of flames set on each of my fingers.

Opening my mouth I gently blowed air out of my mouth. The flames swooning the direction I was blowing in I froze as soon as I heard a voice.

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes as the male voice spoke one word. "Hello?" He questioned. My whole body tensing I stared at my fingers. The flames snapped out. Smoke trickled out of the tips of my fingers.

Longing flared in my head. Unwillingly opening my mouth I responded to the voice knowing who it was.

"Hello." I answered. Silence responded to me. But I know he heard. Dashing across the area I didn't stop until I knew he couldn't see me.

Plopping myself down I peeked upwards. A smile grew on my lips as I saw the campfire inches away from my face.