Short :(

(Jerome's P.O.V.)

I gazed into Mitchell's Amber coated eyes. As the clouds covered the moon making his eyes somehow lighten into a colour of gold.

"Jerome?"

Watching Mitch I smiled as he called my name. Oblivious to the fact he was calling ME. A sigh escaping my lips I heard a chuckle slip out of Mitchell's mouth.

"Biggums? You there? Hellooo?" Mitch piped. Snapping out of the daze I opened my eyes to see I was face to face with Mitchell.

A severe blush burning across my cheeks I looked away. Too embarrassed to look him in the eye anymore.

"Sorry Mitchell, I was just thinking." I mumbled. Trying not to die from embarrassment I heard him laughing which made the blush even worse.

Watching Mitch as I took in every detail from the light yet dark colour in his hair, to the red checkered hoodie he always wore, to the beautiful colour in his eyes.

"No problem dood, and by the way, please call me Mitch." Mitchell begged. A grin on my lips I turned back to look at him.

"Okay Mitchell."

"Thanks Bacca, appreciate it." Mitch laughed once more. Sarcasm thickened his voice when he spoke, but that just made it all the more beautiful.

"No problem!"

===================================================================================

I need to apologize guys! I was busy updating the other books, and I've been at a sleep over and won't be back until Friday

And I apogize if the chapters are getting shorter and shorter, I'm just running out of time. So anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one Gunmy Bears,

And hope to see you again,

Sincerely, MisfortunateMC (A.K.A Darcy May)