A Night I'm Going To Remember

Vikk's P.O.V.

Silence swept between the three of us. Opening my mouth to speak up. I made a choking noise as I laughed.

Mitch whipped around and bolted a way. His head turning on his shoulder and blurting out a quick 'Bye Guys!' over his shoulder.

Before completely disappearing out of sight. Obviously going to see the rest of the boys. More specifically, Jerome.

Probably going to meet up with Rob, Preston and Jerome. A smile lingering on my lips I tried my hardest to contain an 'Awwww'

"Damn, Mitch is thirsty for some furry." Lachlan commented. Confused for a second I thought of what he said.

My eyes shot fully open in shock as my thoughts connected to the dirty jokes.

"LACHLAN!!!" I squeaked out. Lachlan laughed answering me with a tone of voice. Confusion in his voice.

"What? What were you thinking....Of....Oh.....EWW VIKK!!!! NO!!!" Lachlan squealed.

Whipping his head left and right. Trying to get the thought of what he said out of his mind. A laugh of disgust escaped my lips.

My giggle not being able to stop I continued. Lachlan joined me. Lachlan's giggles chimed around the area.

Like little music notes floating around in a video game. (IT'S CALLED MINECRAFT YOU NOOB!!! GOD!!! XD)

"Jesus Vikk. You need to get your head out of the gutter. That is just...Bad.." Lachlan laughed. In between breaths.

The laughter drained out of me. Leaving me with only a cheeky smile resting on my lips.

"Don't blame me. You said it weird." I defended. Raising my hands in the air like a victim of a cop would. Lachlan just stared at me.

"Oi! Ok, touche. I get it, just try not to take things the fun way." Lachlan piped up. Winking at me he turned around and walked past me.

"Come on Kinky Vikk, let's go see the others." Lachlan spoke up. Heat radiating on my cheeks I skipped towards him.

"Okay." I replied bluntly. A smile grew on Lachlan's lips once he realized I was beside him.

Slowly out stretching his fingers he directed his hand towards my direction.

A smile growing on my lips I placed my hand in his. Intertwining our fingers I saw heat rush to Lachlan's face.

"You're blushing." Lachlan commented. The heat harshly burning my face I looked at him. Gazing into his deep, optimistic blue eyes.

"Don't be so blunt. I know you're blushing as well Lil' Lachy." I responded. A happy tone to my voice he just smiled as we walked towards the rest of our friends.

The moon shone high above us. Majestically bowing over our heads. Far off into space, watching us from a million miles away.

Now this....Is a night I'm going to remember...