Duckstar123

Lachlan's P.O.V.

My eyes scanning the greenery they finally landed on Vikk who was leaning over the river. Tossing bread crumbs into the river, ducks slowly making there way to the pieces of bread.

"Hey Vikk" I spoke up, Vikk's whole body tensing he turned. His eyes landing on mine a wide smile immediately grew onto his lips causing my ears to burn.

"Hey Lachlan, what's going on?" Vikk replied his whole face beaming as he continued to stare at me. Gosh why was he so cute.

Opening my mouth to speak I quickly closed it, trying my hardest not to fan boy as I saw a duck fly out of the water and lay in Vikk's lap.

Vikk's eyes wide they quickly narrowed back to their normal selves. A regular smile now on his lips he started to pet the duck. The duck quacking as if it was a purring cat.

"Duckstar123! Eight out of eight Vikk" I joked causing him to laugh. The duck shook it's tail feathers, laying down comfortably in Vikk's lap, quacking whenever Vikk laughed.

Losing interest in me he started binging on the chunks of bread in Vikk's hand while he was pet with the other. Weird, he kind of looks like Rob. (XD)

"Hey Lachlan, wanna sit down with me?" Vikk invited patting the spot beside him I walked over to him. The duck glaring at me as I sat down.

His eyes purple like an Endermen's in Minecraft. Gosh that's creepy....Ender Duck...Hahah, It could be true though...He could teleport...(O.O..)

Lifting my glance upwards I felt my eyes lock with Vikk's. A slight blush forming on both of our cheeks I smiled. Vikk the first one to speak.

"Thanks for helping me out, when I. You know, stood up for Mitch" Vikk thanked his eyes gleaming as he stared at me. Breaking eye contact we quickly we both stared at the duck

as he hopped out of Vikk's lap making another duck sound, confusion filled my mind as he continued to make this sound.

What was he doing? Staring at the duck I felt my heart melt as I saw ducklings waddle up to Ender Duck...Awwww, her babies!!

The ducklings chirped, one ran in circles while the others started to crawl onto Vikk, one waddling it's way towards me I out stretched my hand, laying my palm on the ground the

fat duckling waddled onto my hand, layed down and rested snuggled on my palm. My stomach stirring I let out a small squeal.

They were so fluffy!!! Snapping my head upwards I laughed as I saw Ender Duck and all of her other ducklings hopping around and climbing on Vikk.

"Eeerm, the cuteness I can't! Lachlan!! Halp!" Vikk begged laughing as one duckling rolled down his leg.

Ender Duck calling to her babies they all started waddling towards her except the fat one in my hand. Ender Duck walking away the other ducklings followed.

"Vikk, I think he fell asleep" I whispered gaining Vikk's attention I pointed towards the fat one in my palm. A smile on his lips he cupped his hands together and I gently slid him into

Vikk's hands. Leaning down he nudged the fat one gently. Fluffing his tail feathers he stood up, quacked, then waddled quickly towards his mother and siblings.

"Awww, goodbye ducky!" Vikk waved as they all waddled into the water. A smile on my lips as I stared at him.

"Can we name that one Aussie?" I questioned earning a laugh from Vikk as I pointed to the fat one. Nodding his head I smiled.

Duckstar123 for the win......And Lachlan....

=================================================================================

Who else laughed at the cuteness? I laughed at Aussie. Awww, if only that actually happened. A few updates for you guys huh?

Well, hope you enjoyed, see you all next Chapter. Bye Gummy Bears <3

Sincerely, MisfortunateMC (A.K.A Darcy May Sumsion)