What Is That Thing?

Lachlan's P.O.V.

A small laugh escaping my lips I strolled back to where I last saw Vikk. Not being able to resist seeing Aussie again.

Pushing through the bushes I froze as I saw Preston and a......I don't even know what that thing is....

"Preston?" I questioned. His whole body tensing he snapped his head towards me, the fuzzy thing did as well.

"Lachlan!" Preston squeaked a smile on his lips he stood up and jumped into my arms.

Wrapping my arms around him we stayed in that position for a few moments before releasing each other.

"Umm, not to be rude, but what and who are you? If you don't mind me asking." I questioned

pointing towards the fuzzy thing I saw his lips curve upwards which I think was a smile.

"Depends, what's your name?" The fuzzy thing questioned his voice deep I could tell he was male.

"My name is Lachlan." I greeted bowing jokingly I smiled as he laughed.

"Well, lil' Lachy-" He tried speaking but Preston laughed loudly at the nickname he gave me.

"Lil' Lachy?" Preston weezed out a huge grin on his face I laughed at the fuzzy thing's response.

"Hey don't judge, ok so-" The fuzzy thing tried. Bowing his head not being able to contain his laughter he laughed before coughing and putting on a serious face.

"I am a bacca. And my name is Jerome." Jerome answered his voice hinting a laugh he chuckled right after as Preston face planted the floor.

"Ow." Preston spoke up his voice sounding muffled I laughed at the dullness in his voice.

Gosh what is wrong with him...

=============================================================== Hey Gummy Bears, I am sorry for the short crappy chapter. I gave it a little joking feeling.

I just needed a little laugh. I have a lot going on right now, and I really just needed

a break from everything which is the explanation to the lack of updates. I will be updating as much as I can though.

For you Gummy Bears <3