Doubts

~Time Skip One Year~

Tears slipped down my face like water drops in a rain cloud. The sky glistened above me. Beaming down upon the bitter earth,

trying to erase away the bitterness with warmth. Sighs escaping my lips I lazily wiped away the tears trickling down my face.

Only to find it useless as two more replaced the first. Getting my sorry butt out of the hellish nature I bolted into the apartment building.

Scuttling up the stairs as quick as I could and bolted into the apartment and onto Rob's bed. The overflow of tears poured down my face like a waterfall.

Sniffles choking me up I tried my hardest to breath but it was so hard when I was crying.....It's already been a year......And to think, I thought we were all friends.

I know it wasn't an accident. There was a bullet lodged into Rob's corpse! That is. No. Accident. Besides, who would be carrying a gun around camp anyways?

That is something that I just don't get. Was it one of us? Was it a stranger?... The only person I could think that could've did anything like that was Vikk.

I know it sounds weird but, everything is just off about him. We aren't at camp anymore, Jerome went off to live with Mitch in a cottage.

Vikk ran off to God knows where and know I live in Rob's old apartment with Lachlan checking in on me 24/7. What a good life I have, doesn't matter

....At least Lachlan cares for me..... Right?