Twelve

ps i'm sO done with luke hemmings like boY STOPPIT

on another note here's an update like two weeks late idk i'm sorry apparently this will forever be the cycle uGH ((but next week is spring break so??? maybe???? updates???)

don't be shy :) talk to me in the comments and tell me your favorite parts and what you want to see or read or whatever

tbh i just love luke and baby belle i mean reALlY they're adorable

4:23 p.m.
Monday, November 20th, 2014

“I-It is?” Belle stutters, fidgeting with her hands on her stomach. “I f-figured it’d feel the same, y-you’re just squeezing s-someone – a person – instead of a pillow, y-y’know…”

Luke smiles down at her, something shining in his eyes, “You’re adorable.” He plays with her hair and allows a short silence. Belle’s nerves are through the roof, she’s scared that he’s antagonizing her, making fun, and she is just putty in his hands. She’s never been with a boy, especially one she liked, and so she’s confused and unsure of how she should interpret what he does.

“You’ve never cuddled before, have you?” he questions, his tone neither condescending nor patronizing. Belle shakes her head, wondering why he’s not making fun of her like Mel normally does. “I, um,” she wonders how she should piece together her words so she doesn’t sound naïve, “I haven’t done a lot, so I-I’m rather inexperienced.”

He ruffles her hair like you would a small child, “It’s okay not to be as experienced. You learn as you go, and it doesn’t really matter when that is. The learning is half the fun anyways, and if you wait it’s honestly a bit more special than just getting everything over with in middle school. I mean, first kisses are sloppy and funny and they’re better than the rest and the first make-out is awesome.” He’s smiling as if he’s in a memory, and Belle is jealous. Her blood is curdling in her veins as she wonders who the lucky person is that he shared his firsts with. It’s probably someone she could never compare to anyways.

“O-Oh, I see,” Belle gulps, “I wouldn’t know the first thing to do, I’d probably look really stupid if I even tried.”

Luke’s brow furrows as he gazes down at her, “I could show you?”

When her face goes flushed, Luke realizes what he’s done and he tries to correct it. “F-For future reference, of course. So when the time comes with the right guy you might not be as nervous.”

Belle wets her lips, wondering exactly what’s going on. He’s asking me to cuddle with him?! What alternate universe am I in?! She nods, trying not to give way to her inner thoughts, “Yes, thank you. I’d like that.”

When she answers, Luke pulls her up off the floor as he stands to his feet. “Well,” he begins, a boyish grin painted on his dark lips as he tucks a lock of stray hair behind her ear, “Let’s watch some TV? Maybe a movie?”

Belles eyebrows pull together in confusion, “I thought we were cuddling?”

Luke snorts and causes her blush to darken, “Well, you don’t just cuddle. You have to ease into it, not rush.”

She’s very confused and her heart is pounding very fast and it’s all coming at her while she’s trying to process, turning her mind to mush. Belle manages to turn on the TV and pull up Wreck It Ralph out of the movies they have downloaded to the memory. “Is this okay?” she asks, glancing up at him through her lashes. Luke grins, his hands twitching by his sides, “Yeah, I’m sure if you like it then I’ll like it, Sunshine.”