Soryu

You had been wiping down a table in the living room when you glanced at Soryu, who was sitting at the table, cleaning his gun. "Soryu, why do you pay so much attention to your gun?" You asked curiously, reaching out a hand towards the gun. "Don't touch it." He quickly yanked the gun out of your reach.

"What?" Your eyes widened in surprise from seeing his lighting fast relexes just to get the gun away from you. "Hey, why can't I touch it?" You pouted. "Because..." He started stroking his gun affectionately, "It's my precious. No one else may touch it."

You placed a hand on your face in astonishment, just what had gotten into Soryu? He never usually acted like this. "O-Okay. ...So, you love your gun. How nice." You said in a nonchalant manner. With a smile, you turned around to head towards the kitchen when you felt him grip your arm.

"Wait." You turned around and was met by his pleading gaze, "Make me omelets."

"Huh? I don't know." You glanced at the ceiling like you were thinking about it. "...But I want omelets..." He said almost looking dejected. One minute he looked like he was so in love with his gun and the next he is like a little boy. "Fine. I'll make your omelets." You gave a resigned sigh. He was practically beaming as you headed to the kitchen.

You hurriedly prepared the omelets and just when they were nearly done you felt a sudden weight on your back. "Soryu?" You tried to turn around but was unable to as a pair of arms encircled around you from behind holding you in place.

"I'm sorry about before. I was just having a little fun. I might have went a bit too far. Sorry if I gave you the impression I love my gun more than you." He breathed into your ear causing your whole body to grow warm. "Oh... I thought there was something fishy going on." You replied, trying your best not to melt on the spot.

"You really are too good for me. Even after I acted that way you still went and made me omelets." He squeezed you tigher, resting his chin on your shoulder. "There really will never be anything I love more than you. You are...perfect." He brought his lips to your cheek placing a soft kiss upon it. Then he reached down to the stove top which his omelet was cooking upon and turned it off.

"Hey, I-"

"I don't want the omelet any more." He moaned against your cheek, "I want you." He ran a hand along your face and turned you towards him and instantly stole your lips away. "I love you more than my heart can bear." And with that he swept you off your feet, kissing you along the way as he made his way to the bedroom. "Tonight I'll shower you with nothing but my undying love for you." He whispered and leaned in close, "I hope you are ready." Sure enough, the night spent was most passionate between the two young lovers.