Drunken Disaster- Soryu

Soryu stumbled into the penthouse lounge drunk as a skunk. He accidentally had a bit too much to drink and was lucky to even get this far. All he could think of was seeing his beloved again making him move a little faster, which also resulted in him nearly falling over himself countless times as he swayed on his feet.

With his half open eyes Soryu swayed on his way to his room. But he stopped when he saw a figure sitting on the lounge. It was Elli. She was right there, the woman he wanted to see. Soryu’s mouth curled into a smile and he stumbled towards her. “You look beautiful tonight,” he softly whispered, taking a few steps towards her.

On the other hand, Elli gave him a disgusted look and backed away. “Who are you calling beautiful? You are drunk, go lie down. Now.” But Soryu ignored her words and kept coming closer. “I want to be with you.” He collapsed onto the seat and tried to hug her.

“Hey… Why are you pushing me away?” Soryu grimaced at Elli shoving him away and started to pout. “Don't get any closer. You really are drunk. Who do you think I am?” Elli spoke sternly, keeping her guard up. But Soryu only looked disappointed and tried to hug her again. “Don't push me away. I want to feel your warmth.” He tried to force himself on Elli but now she elbowed him and stood up.

“Who do you think I am? You have the wrong person.” Soryu looked up at the person who could only be Elli and cocked his head, “Why are you playing hard to get? Don't run away.” Soryu stood up after her and decided it'd be a good idea to thrust his whole body at her.

“Hmm…” Soryu grew a little perplexed when he noticed something felt a bit off. “You are feeling quite harder than normal. Have you been working out?” His hands slid over her body, but Elli was growing angrier by the second. “Let go of me, now!” She used all her might and pushed him away. Soryu stumbled backwards and fell on his backside.

“Did I say something wrong?” Soryu started to panic, his eyes darting about with worry while Elli sighed heavily. “How can you be this drunk?”

But Soryu still hadn't learnt his lesson and got back to his feet, though he was very unsteady. “Let me make it up to you with a kiss,” He says and starts to creep closer again, but this time Elli looked absolutely horrified and was ready to bolt.

Just then someone interrupts them.

“Soryu? What are you doing.”

“You finally came. About time. Would you please get him under control.”

The real Elli finally showed up and just in time to save Eisuke from Soryu.

“Soryu! That's Eisuke you are trying to kiss.” Elli runs up to him and intervenes. Soryu looked so dumbfounded he stood still blinking a few times. “Two Elli's?” And Elli and Eisuke both nearly fall over.

“I'm sorry, Eisuke. I'll take over from here.” Elli puts her hand on Soryu's back, “Come, this way.”

“What an eventful night.” Eisuke said, watching the pair as they left, feeling exasperated.

“Two Elli's…” Soryu mumbled as he stumbled off with Elli.

When Soryu was sober enough to realize how he acted he swore never to touch alcohol again.