Eisuke Teaching Mc how to ride a bike

You took in a deep breath as you sat on your bike awaiting for Eisuke's instructions. He had taken you to a quiet street to teach you how to ride a bike after he learnt you didn't know how to. You didn't know why it was so important but he insisted on teaching you and so here you are about to start your lesson.

Besides you, Eisuke was also on a bike. Both of you were dressed in gear appropriate for cycling. You had trouble not staring at Eisuke as his clothes clung to his well-built body. Little did you know Eisuke thought the same of you. Of course, it wasn't everyday you wore such clothes.

"Ready?" Eisuke asked and you nodded your head. He signaled for you to start and he started pedaling. Your bike wobbled all over the place as you tried to keep up with him. You tried to do just as Eisuke did on his bike but it just seemed impossible. "I can't do this!" You cried out and stopped your bike. "It won't go straight." Eisuke immediately stopped his bike and got off, "You sure are clumsy. Are you balancing yourself properly?" He asked and you shrugged your shoulders. Eisuke sighed and stood next to your bike and asked you to pedal as he held on to your bike trying to help keep you straight. "Don't worry. Just keep pedaling, I won't let you fall." He reassured you. You nodded your head and slowly pedaled.

"That's it. Just keep doing that and you should get the hang of it." Eisuke said.

"Okay. I'll try my best." You said and Eisuke went to get back on his bike.

You managed to keep your bike properly balanced as you rode by his side. Everything seemed to be coming along smoothly until the road led to a sudden incline. Your bike started to pick up pace, it was going way too fast. "Put on your brakes. Slow yourself down!" Eisuke called out and you tried putting on your brakes but it didn't seem to be slowing down, "Ahhh!" You cried out when you were sent flying from the bike, landing head first into the gravel.

"_____!" Eisuke was in shock from seeing you fly off your bike. He jumped off his bike and dashed to your side. "Owww..." You sat up on the road, Eisuke knelt down besides you and surveyed your body for injuries, "Are you okay?!" He asked worriedly. "I-I think so." You said, though you were covered in many cuts. "Why didn't you brake?" Eisuke asked. "I did. ...I think."

"You think?! ...Don't tell me, you only used the front brakes?" Your eyes widened at his words, now that you think about it...

"Oh gosh. I'm an idiot." You sighed at your incompetence on the bike. "What am I going to do with you." Eisuke shook his head in disbelief, "We need to get you seen to. Those cuts could get infected." He said and stood up then helped you up. "Okay." You nodded your head, "I promise I'll do better next time." You said and Eisuke frowned, "There won't be a next time. I'm not letting you ride a bike again."

"Huh. Why?" You asked and he sighed, his eyebrows knitted together, "I want my girlfriend in one piece. ...And I don't want to see you get hurt again. I should never have insisted you learn how to ride." He said. "Oh... You are probably right. I might kill myself next time." You laughed but Eisuke didn't look impressed, "Exaclty... Whatever, let's get you seen to now." He supported you and helped you walk until you got back to the car. "Dammit...the guys are going to laugh when they hear what happened. I never should have sounded so sure of myself when I said I'd be able to teach her how to ride..." Eisuke mumbled to himself as he drove. You never did find out about the bet they placed on you learning how to ride. Sadly for Eisuke you just didn't have the skills needed to ride a bike.