Interview With The Bidders#1

Me: Now it's time for interview with the bidders~

Ota: Yes! I've been waiting for this.

Baba: I watched the interview with the gods and princes and they sure got crazy. Looks like fun ~.^

Soryu: I knew it. I should have prepared myself for this.

Eisuke: Heh. I'm always prepared.

Ota: Prepared to be an arrogant ass if that's what you mean.

Eisuke: *glares* What did you say?

Ota: N-Nothing. It just slipped out of my mouth.

Baba: I'm pretty sure he called you an arrogant ass. *smiles mischievously*

Ota: You aren't helping...

Me: Oh boy... We are off to such a great start.

Eisuke: What do you expect when you bring us all together in the same room just to be interviewed?

Soryu: I'd rather be eating omelettes.

Baba: You guys are such party poopers. Loosen up a bit and have some fun.

Soryu: Strange questions are not what I call "fun".

Eisuke: Hurry up and start the questions. We don't have all day.

Me: Right. ...Wait. I'm the boss around here! I'll say when we start and now we start. We have recieved quite a number of questions so unfortunately we won't be going through them all this time.

Eisuke: I see. Then we have to come back.

Soryu: Crap... I don't have time for this. I have the mafia to take care of.

Me: Sorry. We'll just do what we can for now. Mmkay. Okay Eisuke, first question is for you "What do you like about ___?"

Eisuke: I like that she is a hard working woman. Plus she is beautiful. Her voice is sweet. Her lips are divine. What's not to like?

Ota: Eisuke and ___ sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G.

Eisuke: Do you have a death wish?

Baba: He does.

Ota: Baba!

Me: Pfft. You guys sure are great friends.

Eisuke: Does it look that way?

Soryu: Maybe if we cleared out the useless trash.

Baba & Ota: ?!

Me: Don't worry you two. They would never do that.
Soryu: Wanna bet? *touches his gun*

Me: Well... I rather not make things worse for them. So... Anyway! Next question... "Eisuke would you rather eat green peas or lose __?"

Eisuke: Excuse me? What kind of stupid question is this. Of course I'd eat the green peas, no matter how disgusting they taste, rather than losing her.

Me: That being said you have to eat green peas from now on.

Eisuke: .....

Ota: Eisuke looks like he is horrified.

Soryu: Eisuke?

Eisuke: Soryu. I have a job for you. Find the person who asked this question and dispose of them. ...No wait. Make them eat their most hated food at gunpoint.

Soryu: I don't think I can do that...

Baba: Boss? I think you need to calm down. Green peas aren't such an atrocity that you need to resort to such unethical methods...