The Bidders Coming Home To Finding The MC Battered And Bruised

Eisuke: Eisuke was shocked to come to find you sitting on the couch hunched over with an icepack on your head and cuts and bruises all over your body. "What happened?" He asked in utter shock. He hurried to your side and carefully looked you over. You lent back a little to look him in the eyes and sighed, "It would seem some people don't quite like the idea of us being together." You finished with a little laugh, though it was easy to see you were distressed over what happened. Eisuke gasped, his face contorting into one of rage and anger, "Whoever did this to you will have to answer to me!" He barked, his tone seething with bitterness towards those who hurt you. It turned out you got caught up between and angry mob of girls who thought you weren't worthy of Eisuke. They had left your body battered. "Don't worry. I won't ever let this happen to you again." Eisuke spoke in a serious tone and then leant down to place a soft kiss on your lips before standing up and marching from the room. You could tell by the look in his eyes and his stern expression that the people who hurt you would soon be shaking in fear from Eisuke's anger. After that day you were never bothered by them or anyone ever again.

Soryu: Soryu's eyes went wide when he found you beaten up and badly bruised. "___, who did this to you?!" Soryu said in a tone mixed with anger and surprise. "Soryu... I..." You couldn't finish and hanged your head. You feared if you told him it was a rival mafia group that had injured you that it might affect your relationship but Soryu persisted on asking until you finally caved. "I will make them pay!" Soryu shouted, hearing who had hurt you had sent Soryu into a rage. He wouldn't stand for it that someone would hurt you- his most precious treasure. "Wait...!" You tried to stop Soryu but it was too late. He had bolted from the room and was going to get vengeance on those who had hurt you and you knew when he got like this there would be no stopping him.

Ota: When Ota came home that day never did he expect to find you in the kitchen icing a wound on your head and your clothes tattered. "What..." He was in such shock he didn't even know what to say. Ota rushed up to your side and closely inspected your body to see multiple bruises covering it. "What is this...?" He asked as he ran a finger over one of your bruises. You weren't even sure how to respond to him and couldn't even look him in the eyes, "It's nothing... Don't worry about it." You replied in weak voice that wouldn't convince anyone. Ota looked annoyed that you were hiding the truth from him, "Why won't you tell me?" He asked, frowning. You sighed, you could see his temper rising and wanted to avoid any arguments and so you told him what happened. It would seem some of his fangirls still can't come to terms that you two were dating and they went completely rabid on you. And what Ota saw now was the result of that fight. "How dare they...!" Ota spat, disgusted by those girls for what they did to you. "Don't worry, they will never hurt you again." He wrapped his arms around you, "I promise to protect you from them and any who may hurt you. I won't let anyone ever lay a hand on you again."