Eisuke Being MCs Teacher Part Two

You didn't know how it had come to this. Months ago you never thought it would happen. But now... You had really fallen for the man that once got on your nerves. He infuriated you and yet he had this charm you just couldn't resist. 'What am I getting myself into...? Eisuke of all people...' You had been secretly seeing Eisuke for about a month now. You never thought you would be dating your teacher but as you got to know him better your feelings changed. There was more to him than you realized. It was slow at first. Eisuke would make small talk with you out of school, but as time went on he saw you more and more. At first you didn't know why you kept bumping into him like you did until you realized it was on purpose; every time you met Eisuke it was because he wanted to see you. And before you knew it your inner feelings bubbled to the surface and that was when you knew it was too late; you had falled for the man you once despised.

And yet the biggest trial still stood before you. That of a student-teacher relationship. You could never get too close in public and at all costs had to keep your relationship on the down low. No one could know you were dating your teacher. All the girls would be so jealous, it definitely wouldn't end well for you and even more so for Eisuke. It was quite the forbidden relationship; one that if it ever got out the consequences could be disastrous.

"Wait, Eisuke. We can't hold hands here. We are in public." You quickly pulled your hand away from his reach as your eyes cautiously surveyed the surroundings. Eisuke sighed, "You're right. Let's hurry to your place so we don't have to hide anymore." You could hear the frustration in his voice. But it couldn't be helped. Eisuke should have known the minute he entered into a relationship with you this is how things would be.

Finally reaching home you sighed in relief that you no longer had to worry about prying eyes. It was very wearing on you. It scared you what might happen if you were to ever be found out.

"Now I can hold you."

"Ah!"

A pair of arms were suddenly wrapped around you and in moments you were being held against Eisuke's broad chest. So far the both of you had only gone as far as cuddling. You hadn't even so much as kissed yet. Not because neither of you wanted it but because of the status you both held and because of your fear of being found out.

"I don't know how much longer I can wait..." Your eyes went wide at those words. But at the same time you felt a tinge of regret. You wished you could fulfill his desires but...knowing that in the eyes of everyone else your relationship was practically a sin...you felt conflicted inside.

"Eisuke... Are we doing the right thing?" You decided to voice out your concerns.

Eisuke pulled back and spun you around in his arms so he could look you straight in the eyes, "What are you saying? Do you not want to be with me?" His gaze pointed and his tone serious.

You hesitated for a moment, "I do... It's just... You are my teacher and our relationship is...forbidden. Wouldn't it be better to wait until I am done with school? I only have two years left..." Even you weren't sure of the words you just spoke. More than anything you wanted to be with him now but you did feel it was safe to wait.

Eisuke's eyes shook for but a moment before he scoffed, "You would make me wait?" He smirked and tried to lighten the mood but then he looked at you with a tender gaze, "I know this relationship would receive scorn from the masses and we would probably be in big trouble but..." Eisuke took in a short breath, gently trailing a finger down your cheek, "I will do all that I can to protect us. I promise you, nothing will happen to us. We only have to last two years, right? And then we can be together as much as we like."

Your eyes shot open for a second before facing downwards. You found yourself nearly in tears from his sincere words. You believed in him; that was all you could do now. Trust, belief, these were what you needed if you would get through this.

You looked up at Eisuke with moist eyes and the biggest smile you could manage. For the first time you felt at ease and didn't have the inner fear that was holding you back. As if Eisuke could sense the ease within you he slowly leant in and before you could even react his lips were upon yours. It was then you shared your first kiss; a kiss you would never forget all your days. It was so tender, so gentle, you thought you might melt. Your heart was beating furiously in your chest and your head felt light. You completely gave into him and his desires as they were your desires too. Going limp you leaned into his body and he carefully guided you back to the sofa and got on top of you.

Only that of your ragged breath and heated moans could be heard in the tiny room of your apartment. Eisuke gently slid a hand under your shirt and ran it over your bare skin causing every where he touched to come to life. Your body tingled with pleasure. You hardly had time to breath as Eisuke kept your lips locked away. It was only for a moment Eisuke broke the kiss, "Can I make you mine...?" He asked in a hoarse breath and you could only respond with a small nod before his lips were upon yours once more.

It didn't take him long to strip you of your clothes; you didn't even so much as move to the bed but doing it right on the couch as you both were far too impatient and desired each others touch.

With the skin of your naked bodies rubbing together you could think of nothing but the man you were joined with. He was the first person you had ever loved; ever kissed. Eisuke had shown you a whole other side to life. So many new experiences he had given you and everyone of them filled you with joy.

However, even though you truly believed in Eisuke and his words, deep down you still couldn't rid the doubt you felt. The worry and the fear. It was quite a risk you had both taken and now that you had taken it to the next step...if you got caught now it would be the end of you both. But whatever the risk you wanted to spend your life with him; growing by his side and living a happy life together. The relationship was still only blossoming. You both still had so much to learn about each other but no matter what you both felt the same way; that was you both loved each other very much and would do whatever it takes despite the fear of being caught.