Kbtbb guys hearing the mc sing

Eisuke: Eisuke was highly amused when he found you singing to yourself. He was careful to not make a sound so as to not disrupt you. Your voice wasn't half bad expect when you went off tune, Eisuke nearly cringed at the terrible pitch. He made sure to get you singing lessons later in hopes it would help you stay on key.

Soryu: When Soryu returned to the suite he was surprised to find you singing to yourself in the bath. You were completely oblivious to his presence as he admired you from the doorway. He was entranced by your sweet voice, it was as if it was luring him in. He could have listened to all day but decided against it as he didn't want to embarrass you.

Baba: Baba had been on his way to meet you while you worked, when he heard what sounded like your voice coming from one of the rooms. He peeked into the room, there you were, all alone, singing to yourself. It was the first time he had heard you sing, it made a smile creep across his lips. Of course your singing wasn't perfect, but that didn't matter. He loved everything about, including your singing.

Ota: Ota had just entered his studio when he heard what sounded like singing from within. He stepped futher in and realized it was you who was singing. He made sure to keep some distance as he wanted to listen a little longer, not wanting to disturb you. You singing was in complete contrast to his own. Your voice was so relaxing, so peacful, he almost nodded off.