Ota

You and Ota were cuddling in bed when suddenly he stopped, "Hmm, Ota?" You looked up at him. "I was just thinking, I'd really like to have you as my pet." You were nearly rendered speechless, "What? I'm a person not a pet." You chided him for his ridiculous idea.

"But-"

"No buts. I'm no ones pet." You turned away crossing your arms. "I really want you to be my pet though..." He pouted. "I'm not listening."

"You don't play fair." He sighed. You turned back to face him, he was looking down sadly. "Will you be a good boy?"

"Huh?" His head sprang up, "Yes?" He replied, not sure what was going on. "No more whining?"

"I'm not whining..."

"I said no more whining!"

"Y-Yes!"

"Promise not to beg any more?"

"What?"

"Are you ignoring the question?!" You raised your voice, a evil smirk played on your lips.

"N-No. Okay, Okay, I promise. ...What is going on?" He asked, looking completely confused. "That's a good boy." You giggled, patting him on the head.

"Heeey! What do you think you are doing?! You just treated me like a dog..." Pouting, he lowered his gaze.

"You only just caught on when I patted you on the head? Boy, aren't you the slow one." You grinned. "Now you are just being mean. ...Don't think you can get away with that." He muttered those last words and got on top of you, pinning you down. Looking at you seductively, he leaned down, "By the way, I was only playing with you. I don't want you as my pet. I just want you as my lover..." He breathed against your ear before kissing you on the cheek.

"You sure play a mean game though. Thinking you could make me into the pet. It was cute. Well played." He traced your cheek with the back of his hand, "I'm afraid I can't let you just get away with that. I won't be letting you get away from me tonight. I hope you are ready to be on the receiving end if this punishment. You won't be getting any sleep..." A wicked smirk played on his lips before they came crashing down on yours in a heated kiss. You knew then, there really would be no escaping him that night.