Chapter 34

Ellie

"I love you," he said.

He loves me?

Tears rolled down my cheeks at his declaration. He loves me.

"You do?"

He nodded. "I do. I love you so much, Ellie."

I smiled through my tears. "I love you too."

He kissed me.

"Say it again," I said.

"I love you."

"Again."

"I love you. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you," he said.

I laughed. "I fell in love with you with just one hello," I said.

He laughed. "I fell deeper in love with you when you called me an unfeeling jerk," he said causing me to laugh. "And fell even deeper in love with you, when you stomped on my foot."

I laughed. "I fell deeper and deeper in love with you the more I spent time with you. I don't even remember a time when I didn't love you," I confessed.

"Me too, tesoro... Me too... I love you," he said again. And he proceeded to show me exactly how much.

Marco

Hearing Ellie say I love you is the best feeling in the world.

How did I get so lucky?

I look down at her tucked in my arms as she slept.

I took a deep breathe remembering that there is still this big secret hanging over my head.

Damn it. I have to get her to marry me. And soon.

I have to marry her soon, so I can get MI, and confess everything to her.

"Ti amo," I whispered.

I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes.

Ellie

The next month passed in a blur since we confessed our love for each other. Each day that passed just made our love grow for each other.

We still haven't told my brother about what was going on between us. I wanted to wait. I admit, I'm worried about what my brother's reaction is going to be. I also just want to enjoy our time together first. Just the two of us.

We've also been careful not to let the paparazzi get a wind of the two of us. So that meant that we can't go out in public. Marco didn't like it, but he respected my decision.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as I was curled up in his arms.

"It's a surprise," he smirked.

I laughed and hit him playfully on his chest.

He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

The rest of the drive was silent.

"We're here sweetheart," he said.

I straightened up and looked outside the window.

I frowned in confusion.

He held out his hand and helped me out of the car.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to bring you back to the place where we first met," he said, gesturing to the Tarmac. I noticed that his car was also parked at the exact same spot he was parked when we first met.

I looked at him and smiled.

Marco

I'm so nervous. I can hear my heart beating so fast.

I pat my pocket for the umpteenth time making sure the ring was still there.

"Come on," I said tugging her to the spot where I walked up to her and greeted her for the first time.

"You are just full of surprises," she said.

"Do you remember this spot?" I asked.

She nodded and smiled. "This is where you first said hello to me... Then you pissed me off," She scowled playfully.

I laughed.

"I wanted to take you back to the place where we first met. Where we fell in love with each other. This place is so special to me because this is where I met the most incredible woman I have ever met. This is where my life changed. This is where I laid eyes on the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with," I said, as I grabbed the ring in my pocket and went down on one knee.

She gasped and tears welled up in her eyes.

I smiled at the woman I love. The I began to tell her exactly how much she means to me.

"Ellie, you came into my life and shook my world to the core. I never believed in love until I met you. I am so in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life showing you just how much." I took a deep breath and continued. "You make me feel alive again. I look into your eyes and I can easily see myself reflected back. I see the love shining through your eyes. And if you look into my eyes you'll see my love shining back at you. It may not make sense to other people, but it doesn't have to. It only has to make sense to us. To me. You don't know this, but you completely own me. You said that you were willing to wait until I'm ready to share all of me with you. Well I don't want to just share all of me with you. I want to give you all of me," I forced out a laugh. "Hell, you already have all of me. Just being in the same room as you makes my heart beat with excitement. I lose sleep thinking of you. I lose my breath at the sight of you. I lose my own voice at the sound of yours. I lose my self when I look into your eyes.
So today, I give you my heart. I pledge my soul to you. You own my body and it's yours to do what you please. My arms are yours to give you comfort and to keep you safe. Lastly, my hands. They are yours to hold until the day I die," I broke off trying to keep my emotions at bay. "I hope you accept all of me. Because I don't want to live without you. You are my everything. If you feel half as much as I feel for you, please, please marry me. Give me the honour of becoming your husband."

Tears were continuously falling from Ellie's eyes.

Then she dropped to her knees in front of me.

"You had my heart with just one hello. That's how quickly I fell in love with you. Since that day my love has only grown stronger. So yes. I will be honoured to be your wife..." She laughed through her tears.

I kissed her and slip the ring on her finger.

"It's beautiful," she whispered.

"I love you. Whatever happens, I want you to know that. I love you," I said while looking into her eyes.

"And I love you," she answered back.

We sealed our love with a kiss.