Chapter 37

Marco

"Princess, relax," I said as I wrap my arm around Ellie.

"I'm trying."

"Alright we're here."

Garett opened the door for us I climbed out and turned back to help Ellie out of the car.

"Go right in sir. They are waiting for you," Garett said.

He looked surprise to see us together, but recovered quickly.

"Thank you."

Right when I move to open the front door, it bursts open and Massimo was standing there with a stunned look on his face.

He looked down at our interlaced hands.

And when I thought he was going to burst out in rage, he did the exact opposite and burst out laughing.

I frowned.

What the fuck?

Ellie and I looked at each other in confusion.

"Castellanos. You're the guy? You're the idiota?," he asked while laughing.

"Asshole," I bit out. "What the hell is so funny?"

Ellie crossed her arms and glared at her brother.

"What's going on?" I heard Ara call out from inside the house.

A few moments later she stood beside Massimo.

"What are you guys doing there just standing? Come on in," she said.

I frowned.

Ok. What the hell is going on?

"Is it me? Does anyone else think that there's something wrong with this picture?" I asked.

"Castellanos, all I have to say to you is... Good luck."

"Hey!" Ellie exclaimed.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No. Why would I be mad? I know how difficult my sister is. I admire your patience and dedication," he said with a smirk and Ara hit him on his arm.

"EJ, be nice," she admonished.

"So you're really okay with this?"

"Marco, you've been my best friend for almost a decade. I know you would never fool around with my sister if you weren't serious about her. But seriously, what's with the secrecy?" He asked.

"Well, Marco wanted to tell you, but I was worried that you were going to be angry and I didn't want to get in between the two of you," Ellie explained.

Mass nodded in understanding.

"I only what to know one thing," Mass said seriously. "Are you happy brat?" He asked Ellie.

I looked at Ellie as she turned to look at me. She smiled and turned back to her brother.

"I'm the happiest I have ever been."

Massimo nodded. he walked over and hugged his sister. "Ti amo. I'm happy for you brat."

Ellie laughed. "I love you too, you jerk."

Massimo chuckled.

Gee. All that worry for nothing, I thought to myself.

He released Ellie and turned to me. "You hurt my sister, and you're dead," he said with a cocky smirk.