2

"Wait so you are telling me that my life is in your hands and it's possible you could end up being the cause of my death rather then saving me?"

Jimin

𓆩*𓆪

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

"I'm your Guardian Angel Jimin"

No no no no...

I die!?

How!?

I'm 24!

I rushed to the basin just before I vomited into the sink.

"Damn are you sick?" He asked rushing to my side to pull back the hair that fell in front of my eyes as I vomited again.

"I'm not sick, just nervous. How the fuck do I die when I'm 24," I gasped gripping the white basin.

"Do you know how I die?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes I do." He answered.

I stared at him waiting for an answer.

"Look, I'm not going to tell you how you die because I don't want you to over think it or get scared by everything and not live your life." Taehyung said.

I scrunched up my nose annoyed.

"But it is something you can stop?" I asked and he nodded.

"If it was something like your body giving up you would have just noticed me more having fun with you but it's something that I can stop- Or make more likely to happen honestly if I mess up." He hummed biting his lip.

My mouth fell agape.

Something he could make more likely to happen!

Fuck is he going to hinder me and make me die!?

"Wait so you are telling me that my life is in your hands and it's possible you could end up being the cause of my death rather then saving me?" I gasped.

He bit his bottom lip pausing in silence.

"Yeah basically." He answered.

I covered my mouth with my hand taking a deep breath.

I'm definitely fucked...

"But don't worry, I have done lots of training for any possible outcome." He beamed as I held my forehead.

"Fuck I may as well die now-" I sighed.

I watched as Taehyung raised his hand slapping my cheek hard.

"Ou what the fuck-" I whined grabbing my red cheek.

"Suicide is a stupid way to die. Don't even think about it." Taehyung growled as I bit my bottom lip nervously.