35

"Trying to put things in a hole again I see."

Jimin

𓆩*𓆪

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

Chapter is a bit sexual - mostly the end so skip over the end if it makes you uncomfortable!

The week seemed to fly past.

Taehyung still seems annoyed with me partially and I think is hiding his feelings from me while I am trying to proceed with Jungkook, but it's hard because all I want is Taehyung.

Jungkook has visited me throughout the week going to where I work.

Of course Yoongi still seems quite cross with me but Hoseok and I's friendship has grown much much stronger.

"Oi! Buddy, don't you have the prom tonight?" Hoseok asked walking over to me while I cleaned up the last table.

"Yes I do." I answered looking at him with a grin.

"Have lot's of fun yeah? Also spike the drinks with some alcohol, makes everything more fun." Hoseok said with a laugh.

"To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Jungkook's group does that anyways." I muttered.

Hoseok chuckled as we headed out the back to our locker room.

"Come on, we have to go. You cannot be still getting ready when Jungkook arrives." Taehyung whined clapping his hands together quickly.

"Ah Hoseok." I said capturing his attention.

"Yeah?"

"I would love to walk home with you today but I am in a bit of a rush so do you mind if I go now?" I asked seeing him pack his bag.

"Oh no, go ahead!" Hoseok called as Taehyung quickly grabbed a hold of my shoulders to push me out the door.

We both ran down the side of the road and by the time I made it home I was puffing and coughing.

"Damn you are unfit." Taehyung gasped seeing me lean over holding my thighs for a bit catching my breath.

Taehyung grabbed my hand which held the key and forced me to put the key into the hole.

"Trying to put things in a hole again I see." I coed while smirking.

"God you are inappropriate." Taehyung gasped looking down at me.

I just grinned turning the key in the door to go inside.

Taehyung followed after me.

"Is it a bad time to want to have sex now?" I questioned following Taehyung to my room.

"Yes it's a bad time now come here." Taehyung muttered as I felt my hand over my suit.

Taehyung undid my jeans zipper and wrapped his fingers around my jeans before pulling them down.