34

"Without support from someone you feel like you are drowning inside your own body without a single person to care."

Jimin

𓆩*𓆪

𓆩*𓆪

Jimins POV

I arrived home after waving goodbye to Jungkook.

I unlocked the door and Taehyung pulled me inside instantly.

"You need to clean up the glass you left yesterday night." Taehyung muttered pulling me to the living room.

I sighed as he pulled me over to it.

"Alright. Let me get a bag to put it into." I stated walking towards the kitchen.

Taehyung sat down on the leather couch as I grabbed a bag to put glass into.

I sat down in front of the glass that lay on the floor as Taehyung closely watched.

"I'm not going to do something stupid with the glass, you can stop staring at me." I said looking up to make eye contact with him.

He raised his eyebrow.

"Can't you let me worry without questions?" Taehyung muttered.

I rolled my eyes as I continued to pick up the pieces.

"Ou." I hissed.

Taehyung instantly got up walking over to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked kneeling beside me.

I turned to him smiling.

"Yeah just wanted to see you care because it's cute." I happily hummed creating his mouth to fall open.

He huffed sitting down on his bum on the floor beside me.

"You are so stressful." Taehyung whined covering his face with his hands.

"Tae-tae, seriously relax. I am fine. Just because I mentioned I was suicidal doesn't mean I would actually ever do it." I said placing my head on his shoulder.

Taehyung didn't move.

I sighed as I quickly gather the pieces of glass before standing up to go put the shards of glass into the bin.

Then I quickly ran back over to Taehyung.

I sat down in his lap and before he could shove me off I wrapped my arms tightly around his back hiding my face against my chest.

"Jimin-ssi, off." Taehyung grumbled pushing my shoulders roughly.

"No." I whispered.

"Why no?" Taehyung asked, his voice seemed riddled with anger.

"Because you don't seem happy. I think anything to do with a way of dying is seriously playing on your mind. Especially in context with your own family." I answered.