36

"I'm serious, I need you."

Jungkook

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

"Woah," I gasped opening the front door to capture a proper glimpse of what Jungkook was wearing.

His eyes scanned down my body.

"You look hot." I muttered making eye contact with Jungkook again.

A big smile spread across his lips.

"Of course I do." He cockily replied arching his eyebrow.

Jungkook wore an all black suit without a tie or bow showing off his defined collar bones, his dark hair seemed oily and hung around his cheeks.

His smokey eye make up quite similar to mine however mine had shades of red mixed into it whereas his was quite dark making his eyes seem a dream.

"You look very good to by the way." He said with a small smirk.

"I'm glad." I responded biting my lip.

"Anyways, ready to go?" He asked and I nodded walking out of my house wearing my suit.

I smiled seeing the same flowers that I had was perched in his blouse pocket as his jacket didn't have any pockets.

"Lot's of people will be staring at us you know." Jungkook muttered as we walked down to his car.

Once I sat down inside I watched Jungkook take a deep breath.

"Nervous?" I asked softly.

"I feel next level neurotic." Jungkook replied.

"I know it's daunting as I have been their and revealed being gay in public before, just know you can't keep hiding out of fear. If your friends are really your friends they should be happy for you and not judge you. Plus I will be by your side the entire night." I calmly said as Jungkook tightened his grip on the steering wheel.