22

𓆩*𓆪

"I love you..."

Jimin

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

Taehyung watched me dancing in a hall for ages as we were completely alone.

And it made me really happy whenever Taehyung joined me dancing around with me randomly.

Taehyung wasn't a bad dancer.

I walked over getting a drink of water from my drink bottle sitting down beside Taehyung on a metal bench.

"What does Jungkook study at university?" Taehyung asked me out of the blue creating some water to dribble down my lips with shock; luckily I didn't fully spit the water out.

He chuckled wiping it away with my hand in his to allow for me to get rid of the water seen as his hand would go through the water.

"Same as what I did, why?" I questioned him putting down my drink bottle.

"I have just been thinking about how well you know Jungkook." Taehyung mentioned.

"I know enough to trust him however I feel like theirs a lot of things that I don't know." I answered.

"Like what?" Taehyung asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Hmm like what his favorite food is, or favorite movie, favorite singer, you know, that sort of a thing. I just know some random facts about his bitchy friends, his name, his age, what he studies, what university he goes too, where he lives and a little bit of his family life. So I know the basics, just not in depth details." I told Taehyung.

"What's his last name?" Taehyung asked me.

"Jeon." I muttered sitting down on the floor in front of Taehyung to stretch my body out while we spoke.

"Jeon Jimin." Taehyung said laughing.

"Oh my god, don't do that! We both don't even know if he likes me or if he is using me." I mentioned.

Taehyung shrugged.

"I think he likes you. But that's only because I'm kind of hoping he does because I'm a bit of a romance seeker." Taehyung mentioned.

I snickered.

"Awww, do you want cute flowers, chocolates and kisses hmmm? Want me to do that for you seen as you seem to be interested in it for someone else's purposes even though I know you are longing for it yourself." I muttered.

"Yah don't tease me. My love life is sad." Taehyung whined.

I stood up giggling.

"But you love me don't you?" I questioned raising his chin to look up it me as I now stood in front of him.