15

"Do you live with your parents?"

Hoseok

𓆩*𓆪

Jimins POV

"Do you have a partner Hoseok?" I questioned as we sat across from each other eating some hot noodles.

"No I don't," He mentioned before taking a drink from his glass.

"It's a personal choice though. Just I'm happy right now with my life and am not ready to get with someone else," Hoseok mentioned.

"Plus falling in love with a women makes you both more likely to accidentally end up with them pregnant and I'm not ready for that, or ready for providing money for two people while she is pregnant." Hoseok mentioned before taking a mouthful of spicy noodles.

I nodded.

"You are straight correct?" I asked and he nodded while Taehyung boringly sat beside me on a free chair.

"Do you have any pets Jimin?" Hoseok questioned.

"I had a dog but it died a wee while back." I mentioned.

"Do you want to see a picture of my dog?" Hoseok asked beaming at me as he pulled out his phone.

"Oooh yes!" I exclaimed while he pulled up a picture.

Then he showed me his screen.

"Cute!" I gasped out.

"I'm presuming your dog is doing better after the accident?" I asked and he nodded.

"Thankfully she is doing well now." Hoseok said pulling back his phone.

Then he continued eating.

"Do you live with your parents?" Hoseok questioned before taking a mouthful.

My heart clenched to the question.

I've never spoke of my parents situation out loud to someone not really close to me as with Taehyung it was slightly different.