6

"You are unbelievable."

Taehyung

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

"Do you think I'm cute Taehyung?"

I smirked seeing Taehyungs cheeks start to tint a dark shade of red.

"Yes." He said covering his face with his large hands.

I giggled quietly leaving the kitchen room to go clean some more tables smiling about his reaction.

"Hey Jimin-ah," 

I looked up hearing a familiar voice.

"Hey Jungkook," I said giving him a small smile as I started to collect dishes from the table beside his.

"Doing anything later?" He asked making me look at him again.

"No I am not." I said walking over to him.

Jungkook is one of the hottest guys who attends the university I used to go to.

He was always a couple years younger then me but we both knew about each other after a party we attended.

~ Flash Back~

I walked through my friend Lisa's rich house carefully trying not to bump into people when her house was packed with people.

I wandered upstairs admiring her bright glass chandler before someone holding a tray of drinks passed me a shot.

However I grabbed a couple more before they could disappear, downing them all I stumbled up the stairs in a drunken swirl.

I was about 20 at this time so I had drunken alcohol before just not at a party.

I made it to the door beside Lisa's guest bedroom not touching anyone before I felt a heavier figure push down on me opening the door beside me for the guest bedroom before we both fell onto the carpet.

"Shit I'm so sorr-y, I- am a bit drunk" I heard the voice mutter.

I looked to my side and gasped seeing one of the hottest guys at school looking back at me.

Normally I would totally avoid their friend group but that's because they love hook ups, beating up nerds and stealing money from anyone they think they can.

But to my surprise Jungkook got up holding his hand out for mine.

Was he apologetic?

I took it and he yanked me up right.

"Thanks," I muttered looking up at the taller male with brunette hair.

I got lost looking into his dreamy brown eyes as he let go of my smaller hand.