19

"But I need you my angel. I need to be saved of my desires."

Jimin

𓆩*𓆪

𓆩*𓆪

Au: Bit of smut in chapter but nothing to bad - all should be able to read

Jimin's POV

"It is definitely worth the risk."

I snickered sitting upright again on his lap.

"Alright you can get off me now." Taehyung said making eye contact with me.

"Or what?" I teased.

"Or I will knee you in the balls, your choice." Taehyung said with a smirk.

"I don't think you would actually- Ahhh you bitch." I whined as Taehyung raised his knee.

He just laughed as I pulled myself off of him wincing.

I lied down on the floor feeling tears prick my eyes from pain as I took deep breaths.

"Damn are you okay? I'm sorry." Taehyung said laughing more as he stood up picking me up over his shoulder.

"Not helping. Put me down." I complained before he lay me back down onto the wooden floor.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung mumbled again.

"You should be." I grumbled carefully sitting up with a pout on my lips.

"Would a kiss cheer you up?" Taehyung asked with a goofy smile on his lips.

"Are you always going to offer that when I'm not happy with you?" I questioned making him shrug his shoulders.

"Maybe. It seems like my go too." Taehyung said sitting back down on the ground in front of me.

"Five minute make out session and I will forgive you." I chimed with a smirk.

His eyes went wide.

"Yah no. Okay forget that." Taehyung muttered getting back up before he started to walk down the hallway.

"But I need you my angel. I need to be saved of my desires." I said clearly creating him to halt.

I smirked seeing him turn around.

"I still think you are super annoying and definitely deserve being kicked in the balls but okay, fine." Taehyung muttered in defeat walking back over to me.

My hands went clammy as Taehyung sat back down beside me.

Even my heart was racing as he rested his back on the wall (sort of as his back slightly went through the wall for a second or two) before he swiftly grabbing my hips between his hands to lift me onto his lap.