31

"Oi! You two! Get to work!"

Namjoon

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

I squealed as my eyes opened to feel Taehyung poking my cheek.

His eyes widened as I sat up clutching my chest.

"Yah don't do that, you gave me such a fright." I whined panting.

"Ah, sorry. Though did you have to squeal, your voice was so high pitched!" Taehyung exclaimed rubbing his ears.

"Wait why are you talking to me again?" I questioned holding my head that ached with pain.

"You broke a vase last night and injured yourself, I'm not happy with you but I still care about you," Taehyung mumbled pointing at a green vase broken into pieces in the corner of the living room.

I looked down at my bare knees noticing I was only in boxers as well as the little cuts all over my knees.

"I'm so glad I was drunk when I got these." I muttered looking at my arm with a dark red gash on it.

"You don't remember anything?" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrow.

"No." I answered rubbing my head hoping to remember.

"Ah okay." He replied.

"Want me to fill you in on what happened?" Taehyung asked and I nodded looking over at him still crouching beside the couch from where he was tapping my cheek.

"You arrived home, not sure where from, then I arrived and walked in as you knocked over a vase because you got drunk for fun and were a bit slow to catch it and it cut your arm and finger when you tried to catch it and then broke hitting your knees and the ground." Taehyung explained.

I blinked looking at him.

"I think I can remember that, if not I can picture myself doing that." I hummed rubbing my eyes.

"Now go get ready for work. I recommend you wear shorts to work so your clothing doesn't rub against your cuts." Taehyung uttered while pulling me up from the couch by my hand.

"But what if people at work see it?" I questioned while Taehyung lead me into my bedroom.

"Just explain what I told you, they won't think you are suicidal if they see cuts on your knees, they only would think that if your wrist was exposed." Taehyung mentioned.

"Ah smart! You are right." I hummed.

"Now get dressed." Taehyung demanded before walking away.

I nodded pulling out some fresh red boxers, dark navy blue shorts to put on, along with a basic white shirt and some white sneakers.