38

"We both know I would rather be with you"

Jimin

𓆩*𓆪

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

The tears finally stopped as I wiped my eyes looking into the bathroom mirror.

I splashed some warm water on my face before drying it on my blouse showing off my abs and tanned skin.

Then I headed out of the bathroom to see Jungkook waiting for me surrounded by a few of his friends.

Though he pulled a face seeing me which already unsettled me.

"Jimin-ssi," Jungkook said looking at me.

"I think you should go home." Jungkook said sternly.

I tilted my head to the side.

"What- Why?" I questioned my voice cracking already from emotional drainage.

"Do I have to give you a reason? I don't want you here anymore, shoo slut." Jungkook demanded while his friends smirked leaving the entrance to go back to join the dance floor.

My eyes widened.

"Slut? What the fuck is wrong with you? You asked me to come with you and I am giving you my time only for you to call me a slut?" I gasped out.

He took a step forward leaning down to me.

He cupped my cheek lifting my face up roughly so I made eye contact with him.

"You know, I actually started to like you, like almost possibly love you," Jungkook hummed staring into my eyes creating butterflies to swirl in my stomach.

"But it is disgusting to know I spent money on you for you to be after my money," Jungkook started my eyes widening as I shook my head.

"Yes, don't fucking lie to me anymore. Plus you fucking played me by having interest in someone else." Jungkook spat.

"I don't know what you are even talking about." I got out feeling tears start to fall down my cheeks.

"This sound familiar, We both know I would rather be with you." Jungkook quoted directly my words to Taehyung.

Maybe he heard what he wanted to hear? Or maybe even his friends did?

"Fucking leave dick sucker or I will make you. I don't ever want to see you again!" Jungkook growled before turning from the entrance to go back in and join the party.

~ Flashback ~

Jungkook's POV

I watched Jimin disappear towards the entrance of the hall however my eyes caught a glimpse of my friends Aili and Woo-seok standing by the entrance in the light talking.