21

"I want you to be treated properly and cared after for the time period I am here. Therefore I don't want to fail in making this happen for you."

Taehyung

𓆩*𓆪

Third Person POV

As the morning arose upon Taehyung and Jimin who were sleeping peacefully, like usual Taehyung woke up an hour sooner then Jimin.

He got up from the bed and wandered through the wall into the bathroom.

He took a deep breath looking at his appearance until he placed his warm palm against the mirror.

The entire mirror rippled like waves from an ocean before a young looking women appeared.

"First weekly checkup?" The women asked him which created him to nod.

"Full name?" The women demanded.

"Kim Taehyung." The male replied examining the women.

"Age?" 

"24"

"What have you done so far to prevent your humans death?" The women asked Taehyung as she pushed her ugly brown glasses up further on her nose.

Taehyung captured the sight of the older women with short brown hair and a frail body before he answered.

"I allowed for him to create relationships with people. Made sure he's been eating at night. Made sure he's stayed clean and healthy." Taehyung answered looking down from the women as she typed into a computer.

"How much longer do I have to stay on earth?" Taehyung questioned the women.

"Taehyung I can't decide that. It depends how much you change the fate of your human or whether you save them sooner rather then later. Currently your human is still predicted to die so you are to stay till you complete your duty." The women explained.

He sighed looking back up at the women.

His questions may make him seem like he doesn't want to be around Jimin but he has reasons behind not wanting to be on earth.

Secrets he keeps to only himself.

Not even Jimin could know the exact reasons behind why Taehyung may not want to be on earth at this point.

"Human's way of death?" The lady asked in a mono-toned voice without any hint of care.

Taehyung shook his hands slightly as they started to sweat nervously.

He gulped before raising his voice, emotions escaping the crack of his words...

Jimin's POV

I rolled over alone in bed as my small hand felt around the empty bed for Taehyungs body.