7

"You and Yoongi are a bit odd whenever you are close to each other so I presume you both may have something going on together. Sorry if I presumed wrong,"

Hoseok

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

I walked out of the bathroom stall feeling flustered as my cheeks burned from being so close to Taehyung.

Could I possibly have love sex with him? Yes.

Would it be worth it? That's questionable.

As much as it may be worth it for the feelings it gives you, Taehyung will disappear and I know heart break can be painful.

I felt it when my mother passed away.

But god do I actually want to touch Taehyung inappropriately, he's so damn sexy.

I happily would ruin his innocence.

I took a deep breath approaching the counter taking more orders for people as Yoongi started shouting at Hoseok about something walking off into the back of the store.

"Are you at least thinking about opening your heart to people?" Taehyung asked jumping onto the bench beside me as the male I just gave his food to walked away.

"Yes, I will think about it but that doesn't mean I will do it." I muttered making eye contact with him.

He nodded.

I walked over to a table to clear plates as the last person left for the day with their order.

Namjoon walked in changing the sign to closed as I grabbed out the last pie which I put in a brown bag so I can eat it for dinner then I wandered into the locker room where Yoongi left.

I took off the apron and put it in my bag as Taehyung sat down on a bench waiting for me.

Then my shoulder nudged past Hoseok's as I left the locker room when he entered.

I then continued to walk out of the store while Taehyung followed me.

"You could have talked to Hoseok for me so I could have proved my point." Taehyung whined walking beside me as I gasped realizing I was still wearing Yoongi's scarf.

"Their is always tomorrow. But damn it, I need to remember to give back Yoongi's scarf tomorrow." I mumbled while we walked down the road.

"Or you could keep it and sniff it if it smells like him." Taehyung snickered.

I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Hey Jimin! Wait up!" Hoseok called.

I sighed as Taehyung smiled widely at me turning me around as he held my shoulders forcing me to stay on the spot to wait for Hoseok to catch up to me.