20

"Awww you're blushing."

Jimin

𓆩*𓆪

𓆩*𓆪

Jimins POV

I felt a small smile perch on my lips as I felt a tingling warm sensation behind me in bed.

My eyes opened seeing only pitch darkness but I beamed looking down to see Taehyungs hand wrapped tightly around my waist.

I rolled over facing him as he lay by the wall.

"Did I wake you?" He whispered softly.

"Yes but it's fine." I muttered allowing for his hand to stay wrapped around the small of my back.

"Couldn't sleep?" I questioned.

He shrugged.

"Sort of. I had a lot on my mind I suppose." He mentioned.

"Like what?" I questioned stretching out my legs under the blankets as they were going stiff from keeping them up closer to my belly.

"Like you." He sheepishly answered as we made eye contact.

"Tell me. You made me tell you what doubts I had about you." I stated.

"Yes but this is different Jiminie." Taehyung replied rolling onto his stomach moving his arm from around my body so he could lean on his elbows.

"I don't care. Tell me then I will decide if it's a different situation." I mumbled.

"It's to do with... Making out with you." Taehyung uttered slowly.

"Ohhh... Did you like it?" I teased smirking.

He lightly chuckled.

"Liked it. Loved it. That's one way to put it," Taehyung hummed.

"I don't know why but I feel like I lose myself whenever I touch you. That's why I left you after the kissing because it's like everything around me disappeared." Taehyung told me.

"Wait like you just lost track of things around you or everything actually around you disappeared?" I questioned.

"Fuck the first one. The second thing you said would be awful and scary." Taehyung gasped.

I smiled softly.

"Ooo you said a bad word! I don't think I've ever heard you swear before." I giggled lying down on my back rather then on my side.

"Wait what, what did I say?" Taehyung questioned quickly.

"You said fuck." I uttered turning my head to the side to look at him.

I watched his nose scrunch together.

"Damn it, it's only been a couple days and I already have broken protocol." Taehyung whined lying down flat on the bed with his head buried into the sheets.