26

"Oh well, I will just leave bigger hickeys so he knows you are off bounds." 

Jungkook

𓆩*𓆪

Jimins POV

Jungkook grinned at me while wrapping his finger around his black shirts before pulling it over his head.

I drooled to the sight of his light milky skin.

His chest and abs were on show before he pulled down his pants chuckling at me as he noticed I was watching.

God don't be too horny. You literally just had sex with Taehyung not that long ago...

I swiftly pulled off my dressing gown before Jungkook got into the spa.

Then I followed Jungkook into the water enjoying the hot temperature.

The water fizzled around me as I sat opposite Jungkook who relaxed into the water.

"Did you just come to me for spa pool sex?" I muttered as no conversation broke out.

He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Come here. You are so far away." Jungkook demanded.

I sighed before waddling to sit beside him in the spa pool.

However Jungkook slipped his hands onto either side of my waist to lift me up to sit on his lap.

"Do you think I am the type of person who just goes to someone when I want sex?" Jungkook asked looking directly at me.

My stomach started to churn.

"Sort of-" I answered looking down at my hands in the water above his lap.

"Are you serious? I've known you for a couple years now. I don't fuck everyone I meet Jimin-ssi." Jungkook told me while lifting my chin up to face him with his thumb.

"Don't call me that." I whined pouting.

"Awww you are so cute when you make that face Jimin-ssi." Jungkook coed teasing me.

A small smile perched upon my lips.

"Tell me something I don't know about you if you aren't just here for sex." I hummed draping my arms around his shoulders.

"Hmm alright." He hummed while thinking.

"I love going clothes shopping." Jungkook said looking at me.

"Wow really? That surprises me honestly seen as you play rugby right?" I asked and he nodded.

DAMN, I JUST MAJORLY STEREOTYPED JUNGKOOK...

"I know, rugby I get all muddy but shopping is so nice. I feel like I can be myself and express myself through my clothes by looking as stylish as I want. However most times I just wear black to avoid the judgement from people," Jungkook explained.