5

"Wait Jimin hooks up with people?"

Hoseok

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

"Your up early." Yoongi muttered putting on his apron as he walked into the main part of the cafe.

"Got a problem with it?" I snickered looking back at him.

"Yeah you are in my place." Yoongi said with a small smirk before shoving me to the side away from the cash register.

I looked at Taehyung who nervously bit his lip as he stood through the middle of the bench his bottom half disappearing into the red bench.

"Had a fun night?" Yoongi asked me pulling his scarf off.

"What?" I questioned looking at him.

Why is he even talking to me? Is our interaction happening because I'm early?

He pointed to his neck making me raise an eyebrow confused.

"Hickeys dip shit." He said walking closer to me.

I could smell his minty cologne as he wrapped his basic white scarf around my neck before running a hand through his sunny blonde hair. 

"I've had them a few days." I muttered as he stepped back from me.

"Oh do you normally cover them? I can't say I've noticed them before which is probably good considering we are working." Yoongi stated as his eyes followed Hoseok walking in with a bunch of heated pies and slices he made on trays.

"Jimin help Hoseok" Namjoon mumbled walking into the room to pull up the blinds allowing more light to shine in around the room through windows.

"Yes I normally cover them." I mentioned walking past Yoongi to put some slices in the see-through glass cabinet.

I watched Taehyung rest his head in his hand as he lied down on the bench bored.

"Got them from hook ups?" Yoongi asked aloud.

"Wait Jimin hooks up with people?" Hoseok gasped looking at me through strands of red hair falling in front of his eyes as he stood beside me.

"Yah whether I hook up with people or not is kind of personal and private." I scoffed.

"Should have covered your neck then." Yoongi whispered in my ear getting closer to me.

I gasped feeling him slap my ass before he walked away to the other counter where someone was waiting at the other end in front of the other cash register.

I snorted putting the rest of the slices in the cabinet while my cheeks heated up.

"Don't take him teasing you personally Jimin." Hoseok laughed seeing my nose was flaring before he walked back to the kitchen.