14

"The only thing they probably leave behind after coming to my house is their virginity."

Jimin

𓆩*𓆪

𓆩*𓆪

Jimins POV

I woke up to someone poking my cheek.

I whined slapping away his hand knowing darn well it would be Taehyung.

"Why are you on the couch?" Taehyung asked chuckling.

"It's called I had a shit dream, got up and took a shot of whiskey then slept on the couch after deep thinking." I explained slowly opening my eyes to see Taehyung crouching beside me infront of the couch.

"Deep thinking about what?" Taehyung asked as we made eye contact.

"You dumbie- damn I sound like Yoongi and Jungkook-" I gasped sitting up right as the blanket covered my lap.

"Um why were you thinking about me?" Taehyung questioned raising his eyebrow looking at me intensely.

"That's none of your business." I mumbled looking back at him.

"It kind of is if it involves me." Taehyung mentioned with a soft smile as he got up before sitting down on the couch beside me.

I smirked.

"Thought you didn't want to go anywhere near this couch?" I asked looking at him.

"Why?" He questioned furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh gross!" Taehyung whined getting up straight away as he must have remembered Jungkook and I having sex on this couch.

I giggled watching him run his hands down his legs almost to get away the 'bacteria'.

"I can't even touch the couch but I can feel the germs and sweat that you both excreted." Taehyung whined.

I laughed getting up.

"Want a hug from the person who could touch the couch?" I asked walking closer to him.

His nose scrunched up while he walked backwards.

"Don't you dare touch me!" He exclaimed.

"Or what?" I questioned.

"Or... I will kiss you? Because you weren't sleeping face down on the couch." Taehyung said thinking aloud.

"Who said I wouldn't want you to kiss me?" I snickered.

"Yah go get ready for work!" Taehyung whined blushing madly as he pointed at the door hoping I would leave the lounge.

"No! I want you to kiss me." I whined pouting.

"Why? Is that what you were having deep thoughts about?" Taehyung asked chuckling.