11

"Ah- Will you go to my school prom with me?"

Jungkook

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

I sighed staring at Taehyung who sat playing a game on his phone at a table waiting for me to finish work.

I don't know why but I seriously can't seem to keep my eyes off him.

His thin pink lips just look so kissable along with his amazingly tanned skin.

My heart beats rapidly to even the thought of just being wrapped up in his arms again to feel his body all fuzzy and tingly against mine.

"Good afternoon Jiminie." I heard a familiar voice say as I looked up at the customer standing in front of my cash register.

I smiled softly making eye contact with a tall male with dark hair and dreamy brown doe eyes.

"Good afternoon Jungkookie." I beamed as he made eye contact with me.

"Your normal order?" I questioned and he nodded with a light smile.

I walked to the cabinet and pulled out a freshly baked white sugary donut.

"You want it in a take away bag?" I asked holding the donut between tongs.

"Yes." Jungkook answered as I put the donut into a brown bag before making his americano coffee in a take away cup too.

Then I walked back to the counter.

"Anything else you want with that?" I asked typing into the machine his order.

"Ah- Will you go to my school prom with me?" Jungkook asked his voice cracking shyly.

My mouth fell agape as I looked up at him.

"What?" I questioned.

"I mean, I can take someone else just you know the truth about it already and because you aren't at the school it avoids you being criticized on the daily because you would be if you went to my university," Jungkook mumbled.

"You know people would be jealous and confused seeing me with you." Jungkook stated his eyes wide with nerves.

"You want to come out?" I questioned.

He nodded looking at me.

"After catching up with you last night I kind of forgot what it's like to be in a guys company and show any physical attention to someone because I've been focusing on football, but I am sick of pretending to my group that I like females and I don't want to take a women this year to prom." Jungkook told me.

I gulped nodding.

"I will go with you, yeah." I answered creating him to smile widely.

"Great, it's in a week, just make sure you have a nice suit to wear." Jungkook said tapping his card on the eftpos machine as he paid by airwave.

"I will pick you up on next Friday night." Jungkook told me smiling at me as he grabbed his donut in a brown bag and his americano in a take away cup.

"Alright, bye Jungkook." I said as my heart fluttered while he walked away.

Then I looked back at Taehyung and saw he was already looking at me.

I softly smiled.

"Namjoon, can I take a break?" I asked looking at him from where he sat in the corner of the cafe typing stuff onto a computer.

He nodded looking up at me from his computer for a couple of seconds then back down.

I quickly rushed over to where Taehyung sat at the table pulling out my phone so it wouldn't seem like I was talking to no one.

"Does that mean he possibly 'like likes' you?" Taehyung asked with a shocked mouth.

I shrugged.

"The thing is, he's attractive and all but I don't think I personally have romantic feelings towards him because he can be a bit of a jackass." I mentioned looking into Taehyungs golden brown eyes.

"Hmm well I suppose the prom may be a good time for you to bond because I get the impression he's not telling his friends he's going with a male before the prom so they may freak out and he may be nervous so you can be his main support." Taehyung stated.

"I hope he doesn't just blame me though for him coming out if things go wrong." I said pouting.

"You are so cute when you make that face." Taehyung mumbled.

My cheeks started to burn up red as his eyes looked down at my lips.

I bit my lip nervously before his honey orbs made eye contact with me again.

"Sorry. Moving on... Say you both end up liking each other a bit would you date him?" Taehyung asked me.

"I mean I would try and date someone for you but it's really not my style and I don't want to ruin what I have with my best hook up currently," I mentioned quietly.

"However I don't want to end up living alone so I definitely would be willing to try with him." I mentioned.

Taehyung's lips turned up slightly.

I could almost sense a bit of pain on his face but he smiled anyway.

Is it bad I kind of would rather be with Taehyung and that Jungkook was my angel so I wouldn't at least loose Tae?

"I like you are listening to me." Taehyung mentioned making me snort.

"Wow... Who said I didn't think that up myself and that I haven been ignoring you instead?" I fired at him.

"Me because you said you wanted to try date someone for ME" Taehyung said putting emphasise on the word me.

"You know what, screw you." I said giggling as he chuckled.

I stood up.

"I'm going back to work now so enjoy your phone games." I mentioned to Taehyung walking away from him.

Though I gasped as I saw Hoseok leaving with his bag over his shoulder as he walked through the gap in the benches.

"You are leaving now?" I questioned looking at the clock reading 3:30pm.

"Yeah, Namjoon is leaving too, we just need to get a bit more food sold but I've been told not to make anymore so just sell till 4pm then Yoongi and you can leave once you have closed up. Namjoon needs to leave early today remember?" Hoseok mentioned.

Damn they are both lucky to be leaving early ish.

I mean Yoongi and I will still leave early ish too but 3:30 allows me more freedom then 4pm would...

"Alright, bye then." I said slightly rudely walking past him as my eye sight traveled to Yoongi taking a order at the other counter.

Great I'm going to be alone with Yoongi while Taehyung is secretly in the background watching everything, how well is this going to turn out? Fuck... Do I seriously have a crush on 3 guys at once!?

𓆩*𓆪

(Oop- 3 crushes at once- Who ya think he's gonna end up with first and last? - Comment.

Also please make sure you have added this book to your library/libraries to get all the updates as I continue to write it!

And also please feel free to comment and vote to let me know what you all think! Helps me to carry on writing because I know yal are enjoying the book!

That's all for now... Stay safe, healthy and warm my readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)