9

"What like a magic island from the movie peter pan?"

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

I jumped feeling Taehyung wrap his bare arm around my shoulders slinging it around in front of my chest as I had my eyes closed with water and soap cascading down my body.

"Oh, are you okay?" Taehyung asked chuckling softly.

I gasped feeling Taehyung's naked warm bare body against mine as he hugged me from behind.

"I'm fine just couldn't see you coming as my eyes were closed." I muttered wiping water out of my eyes now that I had cleaned my hair.

"Yah do you have abs!?" I gasped feeling his muscles move against my back.

He chuckled.

"Maybe." He whispered in my ear huskily while I looked up at the grey metal shower.

"Do they make you work out where ever you are from?" I asked raising my hand to pull back my black hair.

"Neverland, around the heaven realm," He stated making me gasp.

"What like a magic island from the movie peter pan?" I gasped turning around to look at him.

My orbs widened as my eyes fell over Taehyung's body.

His form was strong and muscular with abs and flat pecs, not to mention his v lines were so prominent along side his long shaft.

God maybe I should let myself fall in love with him just because of his dick size- No don't fall for someone in the wrong reasons... Idiot...

Taehyung chuckled lifting my chin up to look at his face while my lips were agape.

"My face is up here buddy," He teased making me roll my eyes.

"But yes, over time when we fall to earth we have left stories for humans. Such as like the idea of gods, guardian angels, heaven, hell and Neverland so that you have some basic understanding of us when we come into contact with you," Taehyung stated.

"Because believe me, if you didn't know anything about a guardian angel you would have thought I was either a ghost or you were high on drugs. And you probably wouldn't have stopped screaming." Taehyung told me and I nodded thinking about it.

"But because Neverland is set up like earth we have stuff like the gym, running tracks and more. Just you are isolated from everyone else and are made to follow rules in public places." Taehyung mentioned.

"So you just decided to keep fit?" I questioned running my black hair under the hot water as I started to get goose bumps.

"Not exactly. My government or rulers basically decide based on your human how many times you go to the gym or do physical exercise based on what your human find's attractive. Therefore I have a slot to go to the gym 3 times a week and always the same other people are their with me. A straight women, a gay women, a straight male and me. Nothing in between as they go alone so they don't fall for someone else as it's hard to monitor." Taehyung explained.