3

"Oh you hopeless romantic,"

Jimin

𓆩*𓆪

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

"Okay done, so now may I know how you even knew about Namjoon and I's phone call, or even my work mates names?" I asked looking at Taehyung as I put down my laptop.

"You see every year on my birthday we are allowed a bit more information about our assigned human to protect so a couple years back I was told the people's names who you work with," Taehyung started.

"I also could listen to every phone call that you ever made including when you were drunk." Taehyung stated.

I smirked and chuckled.

"Right so you heard how many calls of me ordering a prostitute?" I wondered.

He chuckled.

"Way to fucken many. However you don't really even need to call someone to likely hook up with someone you know. You are quite attractive so anyone would happily hook up with you." Taehyung stated.

I shrugged off what he said because the awkwardness of asking someone to hook up in person is like next level awkward and I would rather not unless I have done so in the past from being needy.

"What else do you know about me?" I asked looking at him.

"Hmm shall I go through years? I didn't get information you till I was about 10 though, but firstly I found out that your mother was a heavy smoker, then I found out she passed away and you became and orphan, then for some reason my birthday information blessed me with knowing you cried every night which isn't something exciting to learn when I couldn't do anything to help," Taehyung started.

"Yah sorry about that, I was like 12 and not mentally stable." I hummed.

"Yeah I noticed you weren't stable, I had nightmares listening to you cry honestly. It felt so real," Taehyung groaned holding his chest where his heart was.

"Then I found out nothing till you were 18 honestly, there was a big time gap but I suppose it was because nothing was going on in your life, when you turned 18 I found out you were going to university, then I found out you got a dog, then I found out you worked at a cafe, then I found out their names, then I found out your dog passed away, and then lastly I was told you are gay." Taehyung stated.

"Did they really have to tell you I was gay? I'm pretty sure it would have ended up madly obvious." I muttered.

"Hmm well actually because you do training up until you are 18 being a guardian angel, afterwards your life is a lot of waiting around which also gives you a chance to question yourself so honestly when I found out you were gay it kind of clicked with me why I was given you." Taehyung mumbled.