Chapter 44

Tess looked up to see LJ walk in. He smiled and walked over to her sitting down next to her on the couch.

"Long time no see." He snickered scooting closer.

"You know I'm with Jeff right." she said scooting away from him.

"What's your point he hummed." resting his chin on his palm.

"My point is if you try and make a move on me hell pound your face in."

"Don't you want to be with someone less violent." Tess scowled at him but thought about it. Jeff was kind of violent and she wasn't sure that's what she wanted. "that's what I thought." LJ said getting up to leave.

"Wait." Tess said standing up and grabbing his hand. She looked at him for a moment and than kissed him. LJ kissed her back smiling. The front door closed and they both jumped to look around. Standing there was EJ. He stood there for a second and than darted for the stairs. Tess ran after him and tackled him to the floor.

.Please don't tell Jeff he'll never even look at me again." She pleaded. EJ contemplated this for a moment and than than slowly nodded his head.

"Fine, but if I catch you again I'll tell him." he threatened standing up sending Tess to the floor.

"Fine." she grumbled standing up. EJ walked into the kitchen and Tess turned to see LJ.

"For someone with no eyes he sure sees a lot." LJ joked. Tess ran upstairs and slammed her door.