Chapter 6

The small group of 3 finally approached the mansion in the woods. "Here we are, Slender mansion." Said EJ. Tessa and Iz followed him into the house and came across a living room full of people. Every one turned to see the new recruits. "Um hi" Iz said awkwardly, she wasn't very good around people. "Everybody these are.." "I'm sorry I never asked your names." "I'm Tessa." "I'm Izzy or Iz." Slenderman came into the room walking up to Izzy and Tess. "So Izzy and Tessa would you like to become proxys? We've seen what you can do and I.. we would love to have you here."
"Definitely" they replied at once. They would now have a home and a family that wouldn't judge them about who they were. "Ill show Tessa to her room" said Jeff with a grin that he always wore. "Ill show Izzy to her room" EJ said quickly and blushed as soon as he did. Sally smirked knowing EJ too well yo know why he was blushing. Izzy followed EJ up a big wooden staircase and down a few corridors. "So I hope you like you're room we weren't sure what you would be like because we don't really know you but I sort of guessed judging by the cloths you wore and how you acted." EJ started rambling as Izzy giggled listening to him ramble. Izzy walked into the room. Her mouth fell open when she saw it. The walls were painted black with red blankets on the bed and a few band posters here and there. The closet was the kind where on one door you could write on a chalkboard and the other you could pin stuff onto. Izzy told him it was perfect and thanked him.He blushed and smiled "any time." "So breakfast is the only meal we kind of eat together with so you can eat dinner whenever you like." "Ok, You'll have to introduce me to people tomorrow but right now I'm going to bed I'm exhausted, night Jack." "Night Iz"