Chapter 61

(JEFFS POV)

I woke up with a headache and I was laying down on the kitchen floor. a What the heck happened last night? I sat up and grasped my head as a sharp pain erupted. While I did that I caught a glimpse of a giant cut on my arm. I took a closer look at it and saw that it was a fresh cut. Suddenly the memories came flashing back and I sprang up soon regretting it. Last night we were attacked by our enemy and he had taken Tess. We had got in a fight when he knocked me out and took her. I rushed up to Izzy's room and banged on the door. She opened it and leaned against the frame.

"Why must you wake me up so early in the morning?" She asked pushing her hair out of her face.

"He took Tess!" I said urgently. Her eyes widened and she stood up straight.

"Who did? Where is she and what happened." She asked quickly.

"I'll tell you later but we need to go now. You get changed and meet me and the guys down stairs." I said running off to EJ's room. She disappeared into her room probably glad to take off her dress and change. I banged on his door and told him the same thing along with LJ and Ben. They all came downstairs and we're waiting for me to explain.

"Ok guys do you all have your weapons?" I asked. They all nodded and I continued, "Ok so Tess was taken by our enemy, Org. I need to get her back." I said desperately. Izzy hugged me and stepped back giving me a comforting smile. She was wearing Black jeans with rips and a grey tank top with red high tops. Ben was wearing his usual and EJ had a dark blue hoodie with black jeans. LJ was wearing a black and white shirt and red jeans. Anna rushed down the stairs and jumped on Ben wrapping him in a bear hug.

"Please don't leave, Its to dangerous?" She whined. He kissed her and pulled away whispering something in her ear. he followed me along with the rest outside as we started on our way towards Org's place leaving Anna behind in the house.