Chapter 53

(JEFFS POV)

We walked into the house and we heard a bang sound coming from somewhere in the house. EJ went to look for what it was and I heard him shout. I walked to where he had been and saw him shaking the water out of his hair and sprinting up the stairs. I snorted and went down to the basement. Sitting on the couch was Ben and Anna playing Xbox.

"Wow you guys walk fast." I said looking at the screen.

"Yeah I wanted to show her how I glitch into people's games." Ben said flipping his hair to get it out of his eyes.

"Ok well I'll leave it to you than." I sighed trudging back up the stairs. Where was Tess? Im starting to feel like a loner. I wondered back outside looking for Tess or anyone who wasn't with their girlfriend. I walked up to a creek and sat down looking around. I heard leaves crunching as someone walked up behind me. I turned around and saw a somewhat familiar face. Wait that was the guy who was with Tess the knight of the attack.

"Hey." He said sitting down next to me and rubbing his hand through his hair.

"Hi. I don't think I've caught your name yet." I looked at him through the corner of my eyes.

"I'm Tye, I just became a proxy so I wouldn't expect you to know me." He said dipping his feet into the creek.

"So do you like Tess?" I asked. I had to know ok.

"No. She's nice but I have a crush on someone else."

"Who?" I asked as a wave of relief flooded over me.

"She's not a Creepypasta but she's not normal either. She's got a twisted perspective on things. I'm not sure if she'd ever kill anyone though." He shrugged.

"What's her name?"

"Her name is Ember." He muttered pulling his feet back onto the rock.

"Your not wearing shoes." I stated looking at his feet.

"No I never wear shoes, it's just not my thing. That and my power is a shape shifter. I turn into a wolf and they don't wear shoes." He said standing up. "I'm going back to the house."

"Ok see you later I guess." I said turning my attention back to the water that toppled over various rocks and the bank of the small creek. It was nice being alone for once. I spend to much time with people these days.