Chapter 59

That's their dresses and then by the way

(JEFFS POV)

Izzy led us to another house that included proxies and pastas. We rarely come to other places that aren't slender mansion because we don't mix perfectly but we get along for the most part. She walked up to the door and knocked loudly. A minute later a girl answered. She looked around LJ's age which was good, she had long black hair and she had black pupils. I saw LJ's mouth drop open slightly. She smiled.

"Hey, can I help you with something?" She asked giggling.

"Is he attractive to you?" I asked. Izzy shot me a death glare and I shrugged. Better to be blunt, just skip the mind games. She blushed putting her hand over her mouth to hide her smile.

"Yes." She said as her very pale face turned pink.

"His name is Laughing Jack or LJ for short, would you want to go to a dance were having with him?" I asked examining my nails.

"Guys I can talk for myself you're making me look bad. Anyways would you like to go to our dance with me." he asked looking at the ground.

"I'd love to but I don't have anything to wear." She looked down at her black leggings and white and grey hoodie.

"Oh I can fix that." Izzy grabbed her arm and started pulling her back towards the house. "You guys can walk back alone." She called towards us. We looked at each other and sighed. We started walking towards the house when spoke up.

"Look I'm really sorry about Tess, I feel sick about it." He rubbed his hand through his hair. I saw the look of sorrow in his facial expression and I suddenly didn't hate him. I took a minute to respond.

"It's alright besides you got a super hot date now, good job with that by the way." I chuckled he smiled and we spent the rest of the walk in a comfterble silence.

--------with the girls ----------------
(TESS'S POV)

I had to practically drag Izzy and Anna into the dress store as they looked for anything to grab onto to resist. They finally gave in and trudged in behind us.

"Wait I never caught your name." Izzy laughed pointing at the new girl.

"My names Ember." She said smiling.

"Ok so let's go over the plan, I will get a red dress, Izzy will get a blue dress, Anna will get a green dress and Ember you should get a black and white dress." I said enthusiastically. Izzy mumbled but Anna was now on board and so was Ember. Ember and Izzy walked to a rack and started looking while Anna and I looked at a different one. We shuffled through a few dresses until I found The One. I pulled it off the hanger and looked at it. I quickly went to the dressing room as Anna followed with something in her hands. I quickly slipped into the dress which fit like a glove. It. Was. Perfect. I pushed the changing room door open and walked out. Anna was standing there in a green Zelda type dress. We stared at each other gawking.

"Omg you look so good!" She said looking at the dress.

"So do you." I laughed pulling the green hat a little bit. Than Izzy and Ember walked out. Izzy walked out shyly and played with one of the ruffles on her dress. Ember looked beautiful in her dress. We all exchanged compliments and than went back to put our street clothes on. We paid for the dresses and went back to the mansion.

"You can stay with me in my room tonight because the dance thing is tomorrow." Izzy said as they rushed up to her room. Anna and I followed in.

"SLEEPOVER." I yelled throwing my stuff on the floor and plopping down on the bed. We stayed up till 1 am ignoring the boys complaints to turn the music down. Sally joined us as well and smile dog came with her. That was a great 'sleepover'