Chapter 45

(JEFFS POV)

I walked up the stairs after hearing everything her and LJ had talked about from the kitchen. When EJ had walked in and saw me I could tell he was guilt stricken behind the mask. I was so mad I had pushed past him and straight towards the stairs after Tess. I was getting tired of LJ messing things up for me, and now I know Tess doesn't even like me anymore. I slammed her door open to find her sitting on the bed blankly staring at the wall. She jumped when I came in.

"What's wrong?" She asked nervously playing with her shirt.

"Wow, you are seriously lying to me!" I screamed.

"Wait how do you know!" She cried standing up.

"I was in the kitchen and I heard you. How could you do this to me!" I screamed with tears starting to fall.

"But I pulled away!" She said throwing her hands up.

"Yeah after EJ came in, after you got caught." I spat my voice dangerously low. She was sobbing now but I didn't care she hurt me to badly.

"Why do you even care!" She screamed tears slowly falling now.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" I shouted. I can't believe I just said that. I ran out of the room and down the stairs. I tore through the front door and into the woods. I don't really know when I'll be back.