Chapter 38

"Do you want to know what sucks?" Asked Tess. "Sure." Jeff mumbled as he focused on trying to beat Izzy at smash brawlers. "We can't go to any theme parks." "Well you, Izzy and me can but not Jack." Jack mumbled from his spot on the couch. "Ooh can we Jeff? Can we." "Maybe, NOOO why are you so good at this!" Jeff said. "Haha I guess some people don't know how to lose." Izzy handed her remote to Jack and he plopped down in the bean bag you sit in when you play. Jeff gave his to Tess and she did the same in the other bean bag . Izzy sat with her legs hanging off the side of the couch and Jeff sat cross legged on the couch. Tess concentrated while Jack just hit random buttons. "I'm still not sure how this works." Jack said awkwardly. Izzy laughed. "Why don't you ask Ben he's a great teacher." Jeff said sarcastically. "You're such a baby." Said Tess. Jeff frowned, "Am not." "Are too." "Hey you stay out of this Jack." Izzy, Jack, and Tess al laughed hysterically while Jeff hunched over on the couch. "Aww, is someone feeling awkward?" Chuckled Jack. "Pushing it." Growled Jeff. Tess and Jack returned their attention back to the game. Izzy sighed. "What?" Asked Tess. "We need to go do something." "Lets play truth or dare." suggested Tess enthusiastically. "Sure why not." Jack said being the polite person he was. Jack stood up and sat down next to Izzy on the couch. Tess came and sat next to Jeff on the other couch facing them. "So who wants to start?" Asked Tess.