Chapter 31

Tess walked out of the house on her way to kill someone for revenge. This particular girl had shot Tess with a BB gun while Tess was tied to a chair just because of who she was dating at the time. "Hey Tess wait up!" Anna called. "Oh hey Anna." "Where you going." "I'm going killing." "Oh can I help, I haven't even been out of the house yet." "Sure." Replied Tess. "So who are we killing?" "Were going to kill a girl named Avery." "Seriously! Was she really girly?" "Oh yeah." "Ok now I'm excited, I've been wanting to rip her heart out for the longest time." "Ok." When Tess and Anna got to Avery's house they both knocked on the door. "Hello I- Tess, Anna! You guys have been missing for so long." "Are you're parents home?" Interrupted Anna. "No why." "Can we come in?" Asked Tess. Avery moved aside. "So where have you guy-" Tess moved forward and put her hand over her mouth. "This is going to hurt." Anna lunged at Avery and sliced at her cheeks. Tess made the final move and plunged her dagger into Her heart. Anna and Tess made a run for it back to the house after that. They ran into the mansion out of breath and covered in blood. Jeff had been waiting for them "Tess where have you been." He demanded. "Killing." Tess told him. "Why didn't you tell me, you could have been hurt." "I'm sorry but I am a proxy and killing is what I do." Tess argued. Anna slipped away up stairs suddenly feeling awkward. "Well I'm sorry that I care about you, JUST TELL ME NEXT TIME YOU DO SOMETHING DANGEROUS!" Jeff yelled. Tess looked like he had slapped her in the face. She ran upstairs tears leaking down her cheek.