Chapter 21

"Hi I'm Ben." Anna smiled "Hey Ben."
"Can I show you where you're room is." "Um yeah sure, is it already decorated?" "Yeah the rooms are always decorated before a proxy comes." Anna followed him upstairs. The walls were painted blue and there were purple blankets on the bed. The walls were covered in book shelves that were full of books. "I love it! Thanks Ben." Ben grinned sheepishly "Well I'll leave you to getting comfortable than." Ben walked back down stairs and collapsed on the couch obviously love struck. "Aww Bens found a girl." Izzy laughed. He glared at her. "Hey Tess wanna go hang out in the basement?" Asked Jeff. "Sure lets go." Tess followed Jeff down into the basement. LJ followed as well but Tess and Jeff didn't notice. "Wanna play wii resorts?"
Asked Jeff. "Yeah but I'm going to kick you're butt." "oh is that right?" "Yup". Jeff popped the game into the machine.
"Fencing?" Asked Tess. Jeff nodded. About 10 minutes into the game "May I cut in?" LJ stood there smirking. "No, go back upstairs." Tess told him. "I'm good I'd rather sit down here and fence against you Jeff." "Will you go back upstairs if I do?" Sighed Jeff. "Yes but Tess needs to go back upstairs until were done." "Fine" grunted Tess. She trudged back upstairs tired from losing every time. Once Tess had closed the door Jeff asked why Tess had to go back upstairs. "Because I want to make a deal with you, if I can beat you at fencing I get to date Tess." Jeff snorted "Fine but she would never go out with you." LJ scowled. Jeff only had the confidence to agree because he was so good at this game and hadn't lost once. The match went on for a little while because they were both so good. Than the last match came.